Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

An interview on ESPN claiming that Wanyama wants to stay and fight for his place.

He's currently on his post AFCON 3 week break, comes back next week. I assume will have a preseason chat with Poch next week.

Wanyama interview could be simply trying to ensure Spurs have to pay up rest of his contract if he is transferred of course.

If Wanyama watched the Juve match he might have seen Skipp send to be doing rather well in Wanyamas absence - wonder if Poch will mention that.

Sometimes I wonder if some people on here actually want to buy new players, worrying about who gets left out, worrying about how much money we've spent. Reminds me of my fucking dad when my mum used to hassle him about buying a new sofa.

How much is it going to cost?
What does this mean for my net spend?
Where are we going to put the old sofa?
If i store it in the garage will it get stroppy and go on strike?
How many sofas does one need to finish top 4?
Are you saying Spurs should sell unwanted players on Ebay (collection only)?

So which itk is the most reliable?
Hercules on SC obviously. He's just come out and "put his balls on the line" for lo Celso, even though everything in the media points towards it happening soon enough. Player wants to come here, Poch wants him, betis need to sell, fee close to being agreed, he's been left out of their touring squad (albeit he might still be on holiday). Real balls to the line stuff there imo.

Should we start to panic? Lots of web pages including BBC and Sky have us in 17th place! Why do they do this? Last season's league table is much more suitable. Perhaps the gooner loving people just want to show Woolwich in first place.

As far as I understand they should be last. From a moral perspective, but also because Woolwich comes after Wolverhampton in the alphabetical order.

He's still loafing about on some idyllic tropical beach, downing fancy cocktails and up to his neck in exotic clunge, the latino layabout.

Why he couldn't have settled for a week in a Great Yarmouth B&B I'll never know
Doubtful, he's turned down the chance to go to Mexico.

Now Vinny, that's a different matter...

Back
Top Bottom