Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Its all gone a bit handbags between ITKSpurs079 & All Things Spurs on Twitter as to who is the most credible

Z0SLTCB.jpg

Widely reported that we would be prepared to let Onomah and Edwards go - rumours of Onomah for £11m to Sheffield Wednesday (where he had been on loan) and Edwards for £4m but substantial sell on clause.

CCV is currently injured otherwise might have been on tour - he has 2 seasons at Championship level clubs despite still being 21 and I would guess Poch would want to keep him at Spurs until it's quite clear where we are on CBs this coming season. There are also players like Strrling. Fulham have always had a decent academy do I'd guess they only want players with some experience at Championship level or equivalent, with youth and potential.

All those above and a few others could be fantastic for Fulham, quite possibly the issue is going to be on valuation - if we have a bid on Onomah for ,£11;m for Onomah we are going to want something similar from Fulham as a valuation etc.
I’m surprised anyone would give us anything like 4m for Edwards

An interview on ESPN claiming that Wanyama wants to stay and fight for his place.

He's currently on his post AFCON 3 week break, comes back next week. I assume will have a preseason chat with Poch next week.

Wanyama interview could be simply trying to ensure Spurs have to pay up rest of his contract if he is transferred of course.

If Wanyama watched the Juve match he might have seen Skipp send to be doing rather well in Wanyamas absence - wonder if Poch will mention that.
I'm ok with him staying, he's experienced and mostly a different player to other midfielders we have. I can well imagine him coming on when we have to close out a game.

Hercules on SC obviously. He's just come out and "put his balls on the line" for lo Celso, even though everything in the media points towards it happening soon enough. Player wants to come here, Poch wants him, betis need to sell, fee close to being agreed, he's been left out of their touring squad (albeit he might still be on holiday). Real balls to the line stuff there imo.

Replacement signed

He's still loafing about on some idyllic tropical beach, downing fancy cocktails and up to his neck in exotic clunge, the latino layabout.

Why he couldn't have settled for a week in a Great Yarmouth B&B I'll never know
...says Our Spanish Poolside Correspondent.

Hercules on SC obviously. He's just come out and "put his balls on the line" for lo Celso, even though everything in the media points towards it happening soon enough. Player wants to come here, Poch wants him, betis need to sell, fee close to being agreed, he's been left out of their touring squad (albeit he might still be on holiday). Real balls to the line stuff there imo.

Gonna put my balls on the line and say Ndombele will be in our squad this coming season.

Leslie Chow was nailed on.
Oh shit, yeah.

Hi Guys Chow here, if you don't know me my dads an East Asian Tottenham Agent and is currently in connection with the Ajax deal with Sanchez and I would love to share info I know ive got a twitter to keep updates on my info if needed but my ITK info for now is the Sanchez deal is done and should be announced tonight if not tommorow, medical is happening this morning and if all goes well the wage is to be £55,000 a week and the fee is around €40 million euros

Will give you more info on the deal as it might get delayed you know what Levys like

Thanks guys hope i helped
:bow:

Back
Top Bottom