Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

TalkSPORT reckon they have the list Poch have Levy and Lo Celso is not on it. Just makes me even more confused that we are all being lead down the garden path by a load of fake news.

They are in for Wan Bissaka and DeLigt. Money obviously not an issue, just a matter of convincing the players
I guess De Ligt would want to be sure that Pogba, De Gea and others are staying before he would commit.
I can't see Wan Bissaka tipping the balance, how would that conversation go? "We are bringing in a young guy from Crystal Palace ... that's right, Palace."

TalkSPORT reckon they have the list Poch have Levy and Lo Celso is not on it. Just makes me even more confused that we are all being lead down the garden path by a load of fake news.

The first mistake you made was listening to Talk Sport.

The second mistake you made was believing what you hear on TalkSport.

Do you think we are going to replicate that anytime soon under our current business model?

Our league form is more representative of where we are heading if we continue to operate as we are in this current climate, we are regressing in the league.

Using a knockout comp as an indicator of how well we are doing is absurd, even Poch has said we need to improve and he has made it abundantly clear that he is worried we are going backwards or we are at risk of doing so if we don't get reinforcements and change our project to match the ambition of teams above us.

But by all means, continue to celebrate Levy and his ability to save money even if it means we go backwards.

Builds best, most expensive stadium in the world

Builds best, most expensive training centre in the world

Called tight for not buying Mbappe for 250 million

I guess De Ligt would want to be sure that Pogba, De Gea and others are staying before he would commit.
I can't see Wan Bissaka tipping the balance, how would that conversation go? "We are bringing in a young guy from Crystal Palace ... that's right, Palace."
Fuck, if it were me I'd want confirmation that Pogba was being sold.

The first mistake you made was listening to Talk Sport.

The second mistake you made was believing what you hear on TalkSport.

Never said I believe them lol. I don’t believe anything posted here, on Sky or anywhere until I see the player standing at the side of Poch.

Fuck, if it were me I'd want confirmation that Pogba was being sold.

My understanding is that Pogba wants out of ManU and ManU want him gone as his big wages are not reflected in consistent good performances. They also want shot of Alex Sanchez who is on big wages too.

ManU's problem is nobody wants to pay the same big wages so they look like needing to subsidise the wages until the end of the contract - with Sanchez that may mean up to a subsidy of £200k+ pw (ie £10m pa) for 4 years ie £40m. No wonder their first transfer is a Championship player for £15m !

who needs girls while having the mighty spurs?

JgYJvEA.jpg
Apart from mrs P that is, we have to keep some of it real :llorishowudoin:

Back
Top Bottom