Sod the negatives........Post the positives to a Champs Lge Final......

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Every Liverpool fan I've spoken to so far concedes that we played better. Which is remarkable
It's a lot easier to be magnanimous in victory, I think they probably know their team didn't play last night and they dodged a bullet as Spurs failed to capitalise on it.

Had a nice wander around Leuven in between flights in and out of Brussels. Highly recommended. Wearing my - albeit subtle - colours with pride. Every single professional club in Europe has the opportunity to progress into UEFA competitions through their respective leagues. Only two teams got to the global showpiece final. We were one of the. CL finalists is a monumental achievement, especially for one that has only recently started punching with the big boys. If anyone is not proud and happy with this team, then they’ve probably picked the wrong club.

Hope everyone has a great summer. I need some cricket, a break from all of this, and some chill out time in the sunshine.

COYS

Negatives you’re still on here

Positives you might fuck off like you promised and never come back
HA ha..like I give a fuck what u want .....i love how pissed some people get because u say it how it is.....we were shite...clueless.....and frankly bottled probably the one and only chance at a champions league final....well worth being proud of and not criticising...

HA ha..like I give a fuck what u want .....i love how pissed some people get because u say it how it is.....we were shite...clueless.....and frankly bottled probably the one and only chance at a champions league final....well worth being proud of and not criticising...

The purpose of this thread is positivity....

If you have none to share, fuck off and stink up another thread you ass.

The purpose of this thread is positivity....

If you have none to share, fuck off and stink up another thread you ass.
I'm positive.....positively sick of us always bottling every decent chance we get.....but still we are not allowed to criticise the poor darlings who never learn.

I think it's too early to see positives but:
Spurs are a force in Europe. Memorable nights at Etihad and Amsterdam. Financial gain.

Last night I was gutted and down. Today, I am angry, we had the best ever chance to win the big European trophy, we didn't play Barca or RM.
We played much better at Anfield few months ago than last night and were unlucky.
What do players need to perform on a night like this!

I'm positive.....positively sick of us always bottling every decent chance we get.....but still we are not allowed to criticise the poor darlings who never learn.
Yes there must be some positives for a club to reach CL final for the first time ever, don't be a w****r all your life.

I just want to express my admiration and support for all of you over there that live, breath, and die Spurs. I know it is gutting when you have to go to work or school with Dippers or Gooners or other undesirables and listen to their crap. Over here I don't face that. I only have to hide away with my good friend Bombay Saphire for a few days. I am so proud of what Spurs did this year, and I know we are on the rise. Now......over to the transfer thread. Out.

Oh fuck off you tedious little man.....

Find somewhere else to roll around in your own excrement...

Oh fuck off you tedious little man.....

Find somewhere else to roll around in your own excrement...
LMAO...when will u wake up...its ok to admit we bottled it, because we did. Fucking big time...airfixx eh ? Is that because you play with models, I'm assuming the plastic plane type in your garage. Grown ups use glue

LMAO...when will u wake up...its ok to admit we bottled it, because we did. Fucking big time...airfixx eh ? Is that because you play with models, I'm assuming the plastic plane type in your garage. Grown ups use glue
You're on the wrong thread

Start one called "sod the positives post the negatives" and those of us who want can join you there

Mind you if you're called Nigel and actually broadcast it

:adewtf:

You're on the wrong thread

Start one called "sod the positives post the negatives" and those of us who want can join you there

Mind you if you're called Nigel and actually broadcast it

:adewtf:
Another one LMAO.....are you 10...its just a name, grown ups with a set of balls really are not bothered by things like that... ...this place just gets better...do you want to call me fatty as well.........by the way I am a slim 12 stone and 5 feet 9 ha ha......

Your insults are befitting of a school child and your efforts to deflect are as pitiful as your broader intellect.

You're covered in your own shit...... You are an embarrassment.

Your insults are befitting of a school child and your efforts to deflect are as pitiful as your broader intellect.

Love it...you call me names it's fine...i go a bit childish and call you a few silly things and you have a fit and cry..i love this forum..ha ga

Back
Top Bottom