Where are you watching the final?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

g18_24100343.jpg

LOL... Collective hands-on-heads moment... Can't have been good. :dawsonlol:

I’d put money on them having something.

I was thinking this morning, will folk still sing? 🤷🏻‍♂️
I think the atmosphere at white heart lane will be better than Madrid! How silly do all those who sent £1000’s getting to Madrid feel now??
As I’m in a generous mood happy to swap my ticket for the NWHL for one in Madrid :levyeyes:

I think the atmosphere at white heart lane will be better than Madrid! How silly do all those who sent £1000’s getting to Madrid feel now??
As I’m in a generous mood happy to swap my ticket for the NWHL for one in Madrid :levyeyes:

I'm genuinely jealous... One of the few times you'll probably get a senior team experience there without it being watered down by plastics and corporates.

Still think one big screen and everyone on the pitch would work better, but access to bars, loos etc. would be comparatively awkward and DL won't have that.

Edited original post to include a shot of what I suspect the disbelief was in reaction to.

If obliged, I would have guessed as much..... lol

Just trying to piece together the '98 experience.... I think it must have been vs Argentina... Wasn't that the Beckham free kick game?

Edited original post to include a shot of what I suspect the disbelief was in reaction to.
Took us a while to realise what had happened as there was no audio, or if there was it couldn't be heard as far back as we were, so we didn't know it hadn't been given, but then people around us slowly realised that Germany weren't kicking off from the centre circle, and that play had just continued...

Changed my mind about watching the game at the coach and horses as would find it impossible to stand for 5 hours plus, so going to do the usual as any other match day. Pub first then go to the stadium to watch the game. Depending on the result will determine whether I go home straight after or not!
Didn't want to sit in my usual seat as we are quite high up. We are in 507, rows 6 and 7, as we couldn't get two seats together.
Although there were available seats shown on the map, most of them were not able to purchase. Very frustrating I have to say. But I'm in now, and looking forward to meeting fellow TFCers before in the Dispensary bar before the game.
Feel a ton better now that I have accepted that I am not going to Madrid and think the High Road N17 is going to be a special place to be on the 1st June 2019.

Do you think that tickets not taken up by ST holders will become available from a certain day/time ??
Is there a deadline for those peeps ?

Its a mindfuck trying to juggle all this members/non members stuff !

Thanks for any help you can give

Do you think that tickets not taken up by ST holders will become available from a certain day/time ??
Is there a deadline for those peeps ?

Its a mindfuck trying to juggle all this members/non members stuff !

Thanks for any help you can give

They have already been made available to members. I didn't buy mine, and it was available earlier, but not now.

I just counted a total of 164 tickets left in the entire stadium. Mostly singles obviously, but there were still 5 together in the top tier of the Paxton just now.

They have already been made available to members. I didn't buy mine, and it was available earlier, but not now.

I just counted a total of 164 tickets left in the entire stadium. Mostly singles obviously, but there were still 5 together in the top tier of the Paxton just now.
It’s unbelievable really that we can sell out the stadium at £10 a pop plus booking free just to watch the game that is free on BT sport! Fucking impressive support! Makes me proud to be a yid! :tobyarm:

I presume they have held some tickets back for normal one hoptspur members tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom