Where are you watching the final?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

do you still have a spare membership number? We are spurs supporters in Liverpool, feeling a bit outnumbered, would love to watch the game surrounded by like minded yids

No offence but the offer only extends to pre-existing forum members... You could be anyone.

I hope you understand. :)

...You need one membership per person anyway.

I presume they have held some tickets back for normal one hoptspur members tomorrow.
Might be wrong but doesn’t look like the away section went on sale at all, with this amount of interest no way levy doesn’t open this up tomorrow, that cow is getting well and Truly milked don’t worry about that! :levywhoa:

What medication are you currently on? That was a really polite reply.

Cautiously respectful.... Could be a yid.

(Probably a bit subdued cos I just had a needle stuck in me for about Nth time today. LOL..... I'll bounce back before the night shift tho.... :angryscouser:)

No offence but the offer only extends to pre-existing forum members... You could be anyone.

I got a PM from someone at 22.08 on Friday after they had joined the forum at 21.55 asking if I could sort them out a ticket for the screening.

His (?) post count currently stands at zero, zip , nil, nada......

I got a PM from someone at 22.08 on Friday after they had joined the forum at 21.55 asking if I could sort them out a ticket for the screening.

His (?) post count currently stands at zero, zip , nil, nada......

Bit late now anyway at my end... I just sent my membership details to a nice Nigerian man who sent me a lovely email.... Promised me nuff cash and a rolex in return.... How could I say no?

Bit late now anyway at my end... I just sent my membership details to a nice Nigerian man who sent me a lovely email.... Promised me nuff cash and a rolex in return.... How could I say no?

fonejacker_george.jpg

Goooooood evening, madam!

[/appreciate and understand your reply and in response to MDG, if we are what you think we are, why in God's name would we be prepared to travel 200+miles to watch a game we could quite easily see at one of the umpteen venues showing the game here. 'Dippers' are stupid but peleeeze- come on !!!!.I'm really offended by the way!!!Spurs have supporters all over the place. COYS

Changed my mind about watching the game at the coach and horses as would find it impossible to stand for 5 hours plus, so going to do the usual as any other match day. Pub first then go to the stadium to watch the game. Depending on the result will determine whether I go home straight after or not!
Didn't want to sit in my usual seat as we are quite high up. We are in 507, rows 6 and 7, as we couldn't get two seats together.
Although there were available seats shown on the map, most of them were not able to purchase. Very frustrating I have to say. But I'm in now, and looking forward to meeting fellow TFCers before in the Dispensary bar before the game.
Feel a ton better now that I have accepted that I am not going to Madrid and think the High Road N17 is going to be a special place to be on the 1st June 2019.
I sincerely hope it's the greatest night the Tottenham high road has ever seen not just for older supporters but for once the younger generation at least we had the early 80's they have had every false dawn but have stuck with us.

rOoNcbx.png

They must be holding a chunk back for tomorrow... but no way there'll be any for guest sale is there? I was hoping to bring a group of 6 and half don't have memberships but doesn't look likely. Bluecoats or the Beehive it is then!

Dumb American here. I decided to fly across the Atlantic for the first time to watch this in London. Best pubs to aim for to watch?
Bee hive on the high road would be a good start, decent selection of beer and can see this being a starting point for most, chances are even a few with tickets will end up staying here for the match so you might get lucky and get a ticket for the stadium if you fancy it

Anybody received any flight details from Thomas Cook?
Got the confirmation after I got the match tickets, money taken, but nothing since. Heard the Trust say that TC are trying to get bigger planes but who knows?

Got very lucky due to brother being a season ticket holder and knows a load of other season ticket holders on his network that are going to Madrid, but not using their ticket. So managed to bag 9 tickets for me and a load of my family members for the live screening at the Lane :) 5 of us sitting together 1 row and the other 4 in another part. We will be with each other all day enjoying the build up to it and hopefully partying in the streets after :) COYS!!!

Bit of a long shot but does anyone have a spare for the stadium as my brother is looking for 2 he has a membership but his mate doesnt. Probably a waste of time but worth a try.

Back
Top Bottom