Where are you watching the final?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bit of a long shot but does anyone have a spare for the stadium as my brother is looking for 2 he has a membership but his mate doesnt. Probably a waste of time but worth a try.
Sell it to you for £3,000. I’ve booked a hotel in Enfield too, which I’ll sell for £1,000.

I’ve got a hen do to go to in Madrid, so cant go. You won’t find it cheaper anywhere else, m8. Inbox me.

:troll:

Reported.

tenor.gif

Well I got three tickets for the stadium. Still not 100% sure if that's where I want to watch it, so if anyone is desperate to go and it's a sell out then keep me on file and drop me a message nearer the time and will happily pass on the details, etc. My sis said she's watching it in the pub so that's one ticket possibly spare already.

Last edited:
I managed to log straight in to the ticketing website this morning.

Can't see the tickets at all?!? I know they're not released for normal Lillywhites but I can search for tickets to the actual final in Madrid, even though I can't obviously buy them.

I managed to log straight in to the ticketing website this morning.

Can't see the tickets at all?!? I know they're not released for normal Lillywhites but I can search for tickets to the actual final in Madrid, even though I can't obviously buy them.

It's all a bit of a shit show at the moment. I got tickets for the screening for a mate (blatant I got actual tickets to the game) and the email they sent with the print out tickets was saying about going to the ground to pick up final tickets... add that to the shit show Thomas Cook have been in organising and communicating the flights I would trust them to organise a piss up in a Brewery.

Well I got three tickets for the stadium. Still not 100% sure if that's where I want to watch it, so if anyone is desperate to go and it's a sell out then keep me on file and drop me a message nearer the time and will happily pass on the details, etc. My sis said she's watching it in the pub so that's one ticket possibly spare already.

I think lots of people have bought them still undecided as they are cheap - i reckon on the day if you want to go and just go down there will be loads floating about.

I think lots of people have bought them still undecided as they are cheap - i reckon on the day if you want to go and just go down there will be loads floating about.
I’m sure the touts will be out in force, I reckon they will even be able to mug off some tourists to buy champions league final tickets for a monkey, won’t be until they get in the ground they realise it’s just a live screening and the actual game is in Madrid! :pochfacepalm:

Still loads of availability, annoyingly there are better seats than i got yesterday....
Just saw this as well, looks like loads were held back, maybe ring up the ticket office and see if you can move them? I might do this as sat away from my mate, failing that I will just buy 2 more when it goes to the members sale phase

Still loads of availability, annoyingly there are better seats than i got yesterday....
Bother! Wish I had waited now!!
Friend of mine picked up her tickets yesterday for the final at WHL and she said the place was awash with touts. If she can see them, why aren't the club doing something about it?

Just saw this as well, looks like loads were held back, maybe ring up the ticket office and see if you can move them? I might do this as sat away from my mate, failing that I will just buy 2 more when it goes to the members sale phase
Cant be doing with aggravation, i'm south lower row 43 but would have liked a bit closer so it would have been in the safe standing area.

Noticed they seem to be holding back the back rows of the upper tiers so anyone wanting guest tickets might be in luck.

i agee with Mrs P Eskimo etc... we up in the gods yesterday cos that was all there was together...and then today cud have been almost anywhere grrrr.
For the sake of £10 when it goes to guest sale I will buy another, not sure when ST holders amd
Members cans buy more?

Back
Top Bottom