Where are you watching the final?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Got a shit view of the screens from my seat so might try another seat when it opens up to guest sale

They are going to have screens on the pitch as well apparently that and the booze in the seats swung it for me.... plus the commute will help kill time before the match

252 row 43...

Can I buy a ticket for someone with just a CRN (non member) now, or do I have to wait till after tomorrow?

The comms from the club aren’t clear, as always.

To be honest I don't know. I didn't check the finer details. The 2 I got that aren't for me were both on OH+ memberships, I *think* is the lowest form of membership able to buy tickets at the moment.

Wow just checked the map and the take up looks good would say 80% sold out, not suprised considering ST holders with a ticket in Madrid were also allowed to buy there seat for this. Not sure how you can be in 2 places at once and seems a tad unfair if members end up missing out, wonder how long before viewing tickets end up on stub hub for £250 :levyeyes:

Back
Top Bottom