Where are you watching the final?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It’s going to be chaos. Thousands trying to get into bars. They should have shown the game and kept it contained.

Get ya plastic chairs ready lads!
Thousands of Spaniards getting home to find:

1: Their TV missing, and a long extension into the Scouse fan park

2: A house full of scousers claiming errrr squatters rights, laaaaa.

3: all their stuff nicked.

Thousands of Spaniards getting home to find:

1: Their TV missing, and a long extension into the Scouse fan park

2: A house full of scousers claiming errrr squatters rights, laaaaa.

3: all their stuff nicked.

I also predict the national phlegm levels will rise by approximately 5.64%.

just bit the bullet and bought 4 for wife an family for screening at WHL. I have given up looking for a spare in Madrid - too much, chased a few scams / dead ends/ £4k+ ridiculous, but i feel strangely better now, gonna make a right nice day of it, cabs, no expense spared. Getting excited! i cant breathe already!!! COYS
What was the availability like when you bought? It’s not showing the match under the “Tickets” section for me. Hoping to grab a couple guest tickets on Thursday, but just want to set expectations.

Edit - just realised you’ll be an ST holder if you bought today, ignore me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom