Where are you watching the final?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So for those watching at the ground did everyone take there usual ticket? I’m tempted to try and get a different seat with a better view of the screens but would need to then get involved with the wheel of doom!

So for those watching at the ground did everyone take there usual ticket? I’m tempted to try and get a different seat with a better view of the screens but would need to then get involved with the wheel of doom!

I'm being tempted by the stadium now. But yeah my seat atm is row 58 of the south stand. Gonna risk it and try for a lower row behind the "goal"

A lot of pubs seem to ticketed, so definitely going to move on that now to make sure we get places, some give free pints too, shame I don't drink anymore.:pochfacepalm:

I find listening on the radio even more stressful.

I do typically too (radio, TV, Stadium in order of stress).... But I was literally throwing my body around the front room as per the drama vs City & Ajax....

Biggest game of my lifetime; yet the sensible option is to pussy out and watch once the result is in....

Seriously..... HOW FUCKING SPURSY DO YA WANT!!!! :dempsey:

Back
Top Bottom