Where are you watching the final?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeh at the same I was thinking, there are 60k+ fans there too... as long as they dont mind including me in their convos, im all for it. Hopefully II can use my situation being alone as a convo starter to whoever is next to me haha... So if anyone here happens to get this convo on the day, just know its me and I mean no harm :)
There’s a few of us on here who will be in there, we don’t all bite!

Quite literally from behind the sofa at this rate....

Anyone think radio could be a less-stressful option? :(

...Shame, I fancied a beery loon up at the stadium.

Yeh at the same I was thinking, there are 60k+ fans there too... as long as they dont mind including me in their convos, im all for it. Hopefully II can use my situation being alone as a convo starter to whoever is next to me haha... So if anyone here happens to get this convo on the day, just know its me and I mean no harm :)
I used to go on my own for a couple of seasons and I usually struck up a conversation with the guys next to me. We are all there for the same reason, so you have instantly got something in common.
Just enjoy it as much as possible, it may be years before we're in this position again (but then again it may happen every season :) )

So now they are going to have big screens in the ground I'm thinking twice about going to the ground, as the pub is going to be packed and I might not see anyway. But should the unthinkable happen and we win then I'll want to go to the pub to celebrate with those friends who couldn't get into the stadium, and I doubt we'll get in.
Decisions, decisions, decisions - didn't have all these worries when we were sh....... rubbish :)

So now they are going to have big screens in the ground I'm thinking twice about going to the ground, as the pub is going to be packed and I might not see anyway. But should the unthinkable happen and we win then I'll want to go to the pub to celebrate with those friends who couldn't get into the stadium, and I doubt we'll get in.
Decisions, decisions, decisions - didn't have all these worries when we were sh....... rubbish :)

I suppose the beauty of being anywhere on the high road is that if we win it's 'Instant street-party' come final whistle...

To the people going out there without a ticket. Where are you planning on watching it? I don’t really want to spend hours trekking around Madrid trying to find somewhere.
That's what I said and you told me not to worry, there will be plenty of places to watch it.

Back
Top Bottom