Where are you watching the final?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

fuck sake...he actually offered it for 1.8k but I wanted to see what the reaction was gonna be if i said 2k. fuck sakeeeeeee

I had 2k as a limit that I’d have gone too, haven’t seen it for less than 3k on tout sites so far....

I think 2-3k is feasible next week once all the tickets are sold and out in the open.

Don’t like the options out there... carrying 2k around where there will be cretins lurking....

I had 2k as a limit that I’d have gone too, haven’t seen it for less than 3k on tout sites so far....

I think 2-3k is feasible next week once all the tickets are sold and out in the open.

Don’t like the options out there... carrying 2k around where there will be cretins lurking....
I might have been tempted at that price but what happens if it's dodgy, also when I put my sensible head on, that's more than my season ticket .......crazy when you think about it.

Where do people think would be the best place to watch the screens int he stadium? I’ve been South Lower a few times and think the view has been fairly good, especially more to the side than central. Maybe East or West Upper would be a better view, not often you get in there for £10. lol

Hi all.

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I've just been looking back at a video I took from East lower at the Huddersfield game this season and there's obviously a nice clear view of the SW and NW screens. The screens do look/are massive to be fair, I'd be plenty happy to watch the game from there.

I was sit in East upper for Everton game in row 11, so not too far up and was scoping out sight lines with the screening in mind but even from there the screens are partly obscured by floodlights/roofing. :pochfacepalm:

Are you restricted to buying only 1 ticket for the final screening in the new stadium? I sadly dont have any friends who support Spurs, but one doesn't mind coming with me, I don't really mind going matches by myself (although it is slightly awkward cheering and chanting alone), but the final watching the screens will feel extra lonely by myself :(

Are you restricted to buying only 1 ticket for the final screening in the new stadium? I sadly dont have any friends who support Spurs, but one doesn't mind coming with me, I don't really mind going matches by myself (although it is slightly awkward cheering and chanting alone), but the final watching the screens will feel extra lonely by myself :(
If come Thursday next week there are still seats left, which I suspect there will be, then you can buy guest tickets for non-members.

If there’s not, does it matter? There’ll be 60,000 other Spurs fans in there, talk to some of them. You won’t be lonely, mate. 😊

I honestly think the stadium is a very good option. The screens are very good. Yes it won’t be the perfect angle akin to watching TV at home, but it rarely is in a pub anyway. Our stadium is also simply a beautiful place to be in too. This option being suggested back at the turn of the year would have had everybody drooling, and an impossible clamour for tickets.

Another thing the Trust brought up on the pod they was on, they had been told the club is looking at the possibility at screens on the pitch but with sorting actual match tickets and other logistics it's back of the queue.

Personal thoughts on it, 3 weeks is very short notice to find portable big screens that are available.

Not gonna bother driving to Madrid if the fan zones aren’t going to show the game.

Think I’ll go to the stadium and watch it.

Do they have screens in the marketplace area? I can’t remember. That would be pretty decent watching it in there.

I honestly think the stadium is a very good option. The screens are very good. Yes it won’t be the perfect angle akin to watching TV at home, but it rarely is in a pub anyway. Our stadium is also simply a beautiful place to be in too. This option being suggested back at the turn of the year would have had everybody drooling, and an impossible clamour for tickets.
You're right. It will be good. I have been critical and found to very hard to be. We have got the best new stadium and we're in the Champions League final! I feel bad to still be moaning!

Chaplins?

No screens in Chaplin’s as far as I am aware. I think the writer is referring to the riviera (was green rooms) in boscombe high street or more likely the bell opposite pokesdown station which would be my preference of the two.

Other notable mentions are the grove in southbourne or the westbourne in westwobourne.

If your heading into Bournemouth proper your limited to the chain pubs litten tree, O’Neil’s, walkabout etc. Litten tree has a garden with screens and served me well during the World Cup.

Ticket bought for the stadium, wouldn’t work on my phone for some reason.

I’ll be hitting the High Road from around 3, so should be suitably lubed up before I make my way in to the Stadium. :townhmm:

Another thing the Trust brought up on the pod they was on, they had been told the club is looking at the possibility at screens on the pitch but with sorting actual match tickets and other logistics it's back of the queue.

Personal thoughts on it, 3 weeks is very short notice to find portable big screens that are available.
Not gonna bother driving to Madrid if the fan zones aren’t going to show the game.

Think I’ll go to the stadium and watch it.

Do they have screens in the marketplace area? I can’t remember. That would be pretty decent watching it in there.
no screens in there... either side of the doors (to that area) they start
You're right. It will be good. I have been critical and found to very hard to be. We have got the best new stadium and we're in the Champions League final! I feel bad to still be moaning!
We really can't grumble... looks like the Club are doing pretty much everything they can, to welcome and encourage fans who can't get to Madrid, to be part of the occasion at our home!

From the OS:
All bars and food outlets will also open at this time – the Club has also obtained a licence for fans to take alcohol to their seats.

We should, however, like to remind fans that this will be a family event for supporters of all ages to enjoy a momentous occasion in the Club’s history – we ask that you are therefore mindful of your alcohol consumption and behaviour and give due consideration to those around you at all times.

During the event, fans will be treated to BT Sport’s live coverage of the Final, including all the build-up, post-match reaction and trophy presentation, via our giant HD screens and televisions located throughout the concourses and Premium areas, plus screens on the pitch.

I think they're actually doing everything they should be for the fans!
The outside areas will be heaving all day I imagine, it'll be just like a match day, except the players themselves won't actually be on the pitch!

Back
Top Bottom