Where are you watching the final?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just got my 2 tickets for the live screening at NWHL. I was able to log on at 9:35am and was put in the queue for 10am. This may have been a good idea, because I only had to wait 10 minutes on the wheel of death.

Happy bunny, moi.

Probably at least 30% of seats remaining.

Looks like they've not put the usual away section on sale. I guess they can't be bothered to open up what is normally the segregation just for a screening, but imagine if the rest sells out then that'll change

Can't make it to the stadium for the match, but joined the queue at about 10:05 out of curiosity when I got the email. Was hoping this would be well-attended for all involved.

Considering that I'm still on the wheel now, I'm going to assume there's been a decent demand for tickets!

How's the stadium map looking?
Blue.

Every block that isn't corporate or part of the away section has at least a few seats.

Upper south stand has good availability, as does the lower in the corners. North stand good availability too, which is good because the ends will be the best place to view the corner screens.

Obviously they're now putting the screens on the pitch too, but will be interesting to see how the configure those. Will there just be one facing each stand, just in front of the east and west (where the view of the corners is at it's worst), or loads of them in all directions? Also, hope there's no issues with synchronizing all the screens and the audio. Could be a nightmare to engineer all that

Just a thought. Stop clogging the system up for people who actually can go.
At a time when plenty use about 5 different browsers/devices to try getting on.

giphy.gif

You'll be relieved to hear that there are plenty of seats still available. Doubt they'll be selling out in the next few hours, if at all.

Back
Top Bottom