Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sell. Our attack bores the shit out of me.
Time for Moura to be the man, like the Sissoko emergence.

Kane, Son, Moura, Dele as an option and sign Grealish. Lamela should really move on, and we should be promoting a youth player.
Out with Janssen and Llorente, get in a striker and the attack is done.

Kane, Son, Moura, Dele as an option and sign Grealish. Lamela should really move on, and we should be promoting a youth player.
Who’s the player to pick a pass out of those players though? The only one who has true vision is Kane and we want him where he used to be on the end of things, not dropping deep to deliver.

I still think we need a brandt or someone who has clever vision.

I think Moura is going to be a busted flush. I’m waiting for Poch to do a Son act on him but I don’t think he has it in him.

Just one of a long line of quick, exciting to watch dribblers with no muscle or end product... then again I thought that of Sterling and look at him now.

Look forward to being proven wrong. Either way, we don’t have anyone in the squad who can provide Eriksen’s service... need to go shopping.

I think people get carried away a bit too much. I think Eriksen's been pathetic in the last few months and maybe this whole season he's not been the player to carry the team when we needed it. BUT - he's played almost every game last season, then played at World Cup, then came back and played in almost every game this season, sometimes out of position in a shitty diamond that I personally don't like at all.
I really think his form is down to exhaustion at this point. I also believe that if he stays and signs a new contract, then gets a good rest before the pre-season, he can get back to his old form.

Under no circumstances can you replace Erikson with Maddison..a man who was playing championship football 12 months ago..we need to make a statement!
Hi Sparkplugs. Welcome to the forum.
Damn right we need to make a statement. Exactly what the majority have been crying out for on here for ages.

I'm John, btw :thumbup:

I think Moura is going to be a busted flush. I’m waiting for Poch to do a Son act on him but I don’t think he has it in him.

Just one of a long line of quick, exciting to watch dribblers with no muscle or end product... then again I thought that of Sterling and look at him now.

Look forward to being proven wrong. Either way, we don’t have anyone in the squad who can provide Eriksen’s service... need to go shopping.

I’m not convinced about Lucas either

Flatters to deceive and should have put one of those chances away on Saturday
Gave their young keeper chances to make regulation saves

Harry would have buried them and Dele’s header was also poor

Let them off the hook , got frustrated and the shit show started

Hoping CE signs a new deal

Hi Sparkplugs. Welcome to the forum.
Damn right we need to make a statement. Exactly what the majority have been crying out for on here for ages.

I'm John, btw :thumbup:

Thanks John 👍 absolute pleasure mate

Young Maddison is ok..but he’s ok for Leicester city, not for spurs. I can just imagine what the fans would think if we replaced Chris with him 🤨 I think it would show the clubs intentions in one transfer, I.e. not serious about winning much

Young Maddison is ok..but he’s ok for Leicester city, not for spurs. I can just imagine what the fans would think if we replaced Chris with him 🤨 I think it would show the clubs intentions in one transfer, I.e. not serious about winning much

Not sure who could replace him

On form he’s the best and deserves parity with Harry

In today’s world the £70k a week that he’s allegedly on isn’t enough

Eriksen’s best position is between the lines of midfield and striker, and when we have no creative midfield alongside Dier or Wanyama then it’s on Eriksen to drop in and make something happen.

If we were to bring in a Grealish/Kovacic/Tielemans type of player to take that role on then you’d see more from Eriksen.

If he does move on then he’s been an excellent servant to the club.

Personally think Grealish has a better all round game than Maddison and if we lost Eriksen I’d imagine we’d be looking to get 2-3 players off the back of his fee.

Not sure who could replace him

On form he’s the best and deserves parity with Harry

In today’s world the £70k a week that he’s allegedly on isn’t enough

SIlly bugger should have renewed then; same as Toby..... Players hold all the power; they'd still get their move.

Surely 2 years at double or more wages negates the promise of any signing on fee if their aim is to leave on a free?

Back
Top Bottom