The mighty Spurs v West Ham. 12.30 K.O - 27th April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Has to be the strongest team. Surely?

Stronger team gives us the best chance of 3 points which in turn gives us the best chance of securing Champions League football next season.

We could basically secure top four this weekend and if we do, brilliant. We can rest players against Bournemouth.
We probably need 3rd as Chavs or Goons could very likely win the Europa and nick the 4th spot...unless we win the CL!!!!!!!! COYS

Yep. Get it sewn up as soon as possible. We don't want to go into the Everton game needing a result. They've hit a bit of form lately and are playing for 7th. With City winning the Milk Cup and in all probability the FA Cup, will 7th earn a Europa League spot?

Anyway, get it done before the last day.
The 'milk cup'! Christ it ain't been called that for 30 years!! 🤣🤣

Every now and again back in the day the odd Asian would come into a pub and sell pirate DVD’s, that’s what he’s referring to.

Millwall chanted DVD every time son got the ball when we smashed them a few years ago in the cup.

It’s pathetic

Now I know, thanks to the explanation. Unless the trash had "racist" tattooed on his forehead Son could not have reacted because he probably had no idea what the idiot was referring to. I for a while thought he was maybe talking about a Rush hour 2 DVD with Sonny and Sissoko after the original featuring Jisung Park and Evera of Man united many years ago.

Surprising amount of confidence coming out a couple of Spammers I have spoken to today, very confident in the ability of their team (27 points below us ) beating us.

Christ I hope we destroy the pricks.

Poor things used to use arsnal as some kind of older brother....”yeah yeah well arsnal are better than you”......

What will they sing now? You’ll Never Walk Alone?

West Ham are shit mate
“Yeah well arsnal Liverpool are above you”

:memeokay:

Because saying Wet Spam is borderline childish. Like them calling us "Spuds".

Agree. In the past i have used shit like that but stopped now (apart from Woolwich which should be used at every possible opportunity) as it sounds like something a 12 year old would say.

Liverpoo
Shitty
ManUre
Wet Spam
Chavs (<removed>s is acceptable as it winds them up).

I mean Spuds FFS..... laughable.

Agree. In the past i have used shit like that but stopped now (apart from Woolwich which should be used at every possible opportunity) as it sounds like something a 12 year old would say.

Liverpoo
Shitty
ManUre
Wet Spam

I prefer Liverpoop myself, but to each their own.

Liverpoo
Shitty
ManUre
Wet Spam

Its playground talk
I cringe when i hear it or see it written.

Liverpoo
Shitty
ManUre
Wet Spam

So...Do you think we'll beat Wet Spam then ..... I'll get me coat :pochshock:

Back
Top Bottom