The homecoming 3rd April Tottenham versus Palace

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I do like CSWY. Its 100% our song.

I went to see Coventry play Stevenage and sat with the Coventry fans.

They sing twist and shout.

Which was a bit weird but good fun. It’s nice to have songs that are original to your club.

I do like CSWY. Its 100% our song.

I went to see Coventry play Stevenage and sat with the Coventry fans.

They sing twist and shout.

Which was a bit weird but good fun. It’s nice to have songs that are original to your club.

Barnet used to do sing this in the mid 90s

I think we will destroy palace , there is such a good vibe around the club at the minute, it’s a shame we couldn’t have held on in the league and kept pace with city and pool as I can see us winning every game for the rest of the season, still CL ain’t a bad boobie prize!!! :allitongue:

I have been looking on the ticket site for tickets for the palace game.

It looks like some are becoming available, but you cannot buy them. Or, I am not getting to them quick enough.

Not this season, but last season at Wembley I had some luck getting returned tickets on the ticketing site. But it was very, very hit and miss.

Can see me wasting another 2 hours on this Ticket Exchange now..

- Ticket available £85 ( !!!! ) or £100 (!!!!! !!! )
- Press + for one ticket
- ADD to Basket

We're Sorry!
Unfortunately the number of seats selected is not available together in this area.

I didn't even select a bloody area, wtf is it on about !

Back
Top Bottom