The homecoming 3rd April Tottenham versus Palace

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'll be drunk?
I'm genuinely concerned about this. I'll be getting in to London just before 3pm, so quick check in to my hotel and then heading straight to the Lane. Will probably go straight in when the doors open, but I'm gonna be on my own for a couple of hours and will probably just do my own mini pub crawl around all the bars in the stadium. I could easily consume quite a few before kick off. I don't drink as much these days, since my daughter was born a year ago, so it could hit me hard :pochlol:

I'm genuinely concerned about this. I'll be getting in to London just before 3pm, so quick check in to my hotel and then heading straight to the Lane. Will probably go straight in when the doors open, but I'm gonna be on my own for a couple of hours and will probably just do my own mini pub crawl around all the bars in the stadium. I could easily consume quite a few before kick off. I don't drink as much these days, since my daughter was born a year ago, so it could hit me hard :pochlol:
I'll have some cans on my long train journey, have a few liveners in London around lunchtime then head over to n17 about 4. Do the TCC, brewers, phoenix and coach and horses then into the ground for the new bars. Going to be a double figures day.

I go into basically every game pissed, might strap a go pro to my head so I can remember this one

I have an announcement to make. This might sound unrealistic, BUT I dont have a ticket. So if anyone has a spare ticket or a wife/girlfriend/son that they dont rly like, Im willing to buy their ticket (no the person).
Thank you for your understanding.

I didn't drink much either after my first daughter was born...
...then I had a second.
:pochfacepalm::pochbye::pochsmirk:

Would next Wednesday please hurry the fuck up? Every day feels like a week waiting for this game.
I'm thinking of getting myself put into a medically induced coma. I might explode before the game gets here!

Back
Top Bottom