The homecoming 3rd April Tottenham versus Palace

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

IMG-20190330-095148-363.jpg

😁

Has anyone had any joy at all on the Ticket Exchange. ?
Nope only thing i've seen is the price fluctuate and that was yesterday, today its been 85 all day..... since i first checked at 3am this morning.............:pritchardeyes:

Fucking hell those smilies are small

My uncles just called me to say a friend with two season tickets can't make it, so he's asked if I want to go with him... nearly shat myself.

What's the deal though, would they not ask for ID etc. to go along with the access card(s)?

Still hoping I can get a ticket from Somewhere, the ticket exchange system just looks broken or not started yet.

No ID's were checked at all from what I could see. My mate went in on the test event on my Sons ticket with no problems. Would be wary of Concession or Youth tickets being used though I think.

What time are people thinking of getting to N17 on the day of the Palace game? Just switched so I'm finishing work laaavely and early. :dude:

Hoping to be there by 6pm and finding a place to drink near the North east middle tier.

I’m probably going to avoid the south stand for a while. Sounds like it will be packed Wednesday going on what’s it’s been like for the test events.

My uncles just called me to say a friend with two season tickets can't make it, so he's asked if I want to go with him... nearly shat myself.

What's the deal though, would they not ask for ID etc. to go along with the access card(s)?
Are you a member? If so, just get him to add you to his network and it can be loaded on to your SAC.

No.
Annoyingly, it is telling me there are tickets available but I can't buy them.
It says the number of tickets I want are not available together - whatever number I put in.
Ive just had a look - it says tickets are available for £100. I wouldn't pay that much but when I tried to add it to the basket to see what would happen it said none were available. Frustrating.

I cannot get my hands on anything. I tried when the OH+ went out and then again when the OH went out. Absolutely gutted.

Don't understand the point of having OH+.

Perform like we did in the second half is all I fucking ask.

Hopefully some good news on injured players.

At least we played well in the second half. The atmosphere will be incredible, and if we play like that, we will smash Palace to pieces. I feel awful at the moment; however, I am sure I will feel like a child again in anticipation for this game.

5-1 spurs.

Back
Top Bottom