Chelscum v Tottenham Hotspur - Premier League - 27.02.19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Apologies, my mistake. Spursdem I think
That's not what I said though, is it?

His primary job in our team is not to score. We have Kane, Son, Dele and Eriksen for that.

What was that about hyperbole?

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Found it.

You can pretend to not give a fuck. But the day you stop giving a fuck is the day you stop saying so.

I don’t give a fuck but it seems clear to me although not sure of the context and can’t be arsed to trawl through but I imagine that you will and select the parts which suit your arguments cutting out the parts that you think don’t accompanied by the usual meme
Then a rethink and an edit

That’s why I usually can’t be arsed engaging with you like now when I’m engaging with you

I don’t give a fuck but it seems clear to me although not sure of the context and can’t be arsed to trawl through but I imagine that you will and select the parts which suit your arguments cutting out the parts that you think don’t accompanied by the usual meme
Then a rethink and an edit

That’s why I usually can’t be arsed engaging with you like now when I’m engaging with you
I know this may be a tough thing to grasp...but Erik Lamela is not all AM's.

Funnily enough, look who has edited their post removing said quote...

More hyperbole. Could you produce one of these ten? If I make a mistake I admit it and move on.

How about those fictitious stats you quoted - no mention of them?

Vanished! Isn't that curious.

Jesus Christ, it's only a jokey Phoenix Nights / Brass Eye reference.

Calm down.

Just textbook fake outrage from JT... He's not offended, just a lame grab at moral high ground.

He's a terminal WUM... He loves this shit... Stirring the pot is his 'thing'.

Fuck him.

Not a Peter Kay ot Brasseye fan?

"Dark web"???

Lol.... You absolute plum!
Serious question though. Do you find it funny and amusing when a poster uses nemes and gifs to suggest another forum member is a fucking paedophile?
Or does Nonce have a different meaning in your parts?

Serious question though. Do you find it funny and amusing when a poster uses nemes and gifs to suggest another forum member is a fucking paedophile?
First time you've seen it used on the board, is it?

Or is your faux-outrage, as ever, you trying to rally the troops and claim a moral high ground.

Search Results for Query: nonce | The Fighting Cock - Tottenham Hotspur (Spurs) Forum

The Lady Doth Protest Too Much

tumblr_maxhgblNeu1qb05aco1_250.gif

Sure. However this was 20 years ago. The time has passed where men (they usually are men) can 'joke' about interfering with kids.

It's the new 'me too' era.

BTW I'm not a woman.

What bollocks....

It was a comment about fear/hypocricy exhibited when the media/celebs deal with such issues when it first came out.... You yourself are proof that it is indeed still relevant as a satirical observation.

Mugs like you made the same complaints to Channel 4 20 years ago...

Sorry sport. I come here to discuss football, not the socio-political climate and unacceptable norm changes over the last 20 years. One person's satire is another's offence. Claiming something is 'satirical' is a dead giveaway.

"I'm sorry you're offended, it was a satirical comment"

It's unnecessary and stupid. This is a public forum to discuss our great club.

Just a bit of thought required before hitting the 'Post Reply' button.

Fuck off John...

You know where the notion (route of the ridicule) comes from.

"Serious" talk?

From the man that called this a "family forum" in a prior moment of fake outrage.

You often cry about name calling and ridicule, yet do much the same and post your own gifs intending to offend etc.

Dishonest hypocryte... Fucking rancid individual. :avbfu:

Sorry sport. I come here to discuss football, not the socio-political climate and unacceptable norm changes over the last 20 years. One person's satire is another's offence. Claiming something is 'satirical' is a dead giveaway.

"I'm sorry you're offended, it was a satirical comment"

It's unnecessary and stupid. This is a public forum to discuss our great club.

Just a bit of thought required before hitting the 'Post Reply' button.

I didn't even post the so-called offensive gifs, you melt.

You'd be better off on a different Spurs forum if you're genuinely offended. You don't seem to have much awareness of where you are....

Report the few gifs you seem flustered by to the board admin... See how seriously your complaint is taken.

Back
Top Bottom