Chelscum v Tottenham Hotspur - Premier League - 27.02.19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think all of them would be upgrades on at least our current squad players tbh.

I mean I am honestly shocked our CM options are Skipp/Winks/Sissoko/Dier/Wanyama. That's mid table quality at best. Willian is a lot better than Moura/Lamela as well.
You evidently haven't watched much of Willian.

Chav fans despise him.

I'm still fucked off about last night... and it's not even been 24 hours.

Why why fucking WHY don't our players seem to grasp just how much these games mean... and how much they HATE us?

Chav fans despise him.

No interest in who despises him. I've got the evidence of my eyes.

He's playing for a team I loathe but whenever I see him (not often do I bother to watch the fascists unless they're playing us) I think " Wouldn't it be nice if..."

From what I remember they snatched him from under our nose a couple of years back (or was that Hazard!)

Anyway from the evidence of my eyes, I'd take him in a millisecond instead of Lamela or (increasingly) Lucas.

The difference between Spurs and the big spending clubs is that if man city, utd or chelsea owners owned our tottenham squad in the summer just gone, they would have splashed out on 2-3 big signings to push on for the title and we would be running away with the league right now. Thats the difference in mentality between us and them. Their clubs demand titles and silverware. They always strengthen. Ours dont. Our mentality was “hold on to the players we’ve already got and try to tie them down with contract extensions as insurance incase one day they want to leave”

He seemed pretty able-bodied to me last night.

So did Dembele mate.... when he was fit.

Loftus Cheek is okay but has a brittle back.

And sorry but our biggest issue is mentality.

We can buy all the players possible in a certain bracket but that group also need to have mentality instilled on them.

Whatever good work Pochettino undoubtedly has amd continues to do he has not fixed the key games issue..

That won't change with a Loftus-Cheek. Would have with. 30 year old Modric, a Roy Keane or excuse my swearing a Patrick Vieira.

No interest in who despises him. I've got the evidence of my eyes.

He's playing for a team I loathe but whenever I see him (not often do I bother to watch the fascists unless they're playing us) I think " Wouldn't it be nice if..."

From what I remember they snatched him from under our nose a couple of years back (or was that Hazard!)

Anyway from the evidence of my eyes, I'd take him in a millisecond instead of Lamela or (increasingly) Lucas.
Name me 5 or more good Willian performances this year.

You've spent this entire thread bigging up Chelsea.

Suspect.

No squad is going to be fixed by the addition of one player. We need a constant refresh of 2 or 3 players every summer transfer window.

Yes I would take him (in a millisecond). Not that it will ever happen. He'd need to go somewhere else first before joining us.

He seemed pretty able-bodied to me last night.

So did Dembele mate.... when he was fit.

Loftus Cheek is okay but has a brittle back.

And sorry but our biggest issue is mentality.

We can buy all the players possible in a certain bracket but that group also need to have mentality instilled on them.

Whatever good work Pochettino undoubtedly has and continues to do he has not fixed the key games issue..

That won't change with a Loftus-Cheek. Would have with a 30 year old Modric, a Roy Keane or excuse my swearing a Patrick Vieira.

Name me 5 or more good Willian performances this year.

You've spent this entire thread bigging up Chelsea.

Suspect.

Eh. You seriously want me to dignify this with a response?

I've already said that I rarely watch them. It's clear you've run out of ideas - so tag me a fascist? Extraordinary.

Yesterday I argued I'd prefer Sturridge to Llorente - this makes me Liverpool?

Get back under your rock!

Eh. You seriously want me to dignify this with a response?

I've already said that I rarely watch them. It's clear you've run out of ideas - so tag me a fascist? Extraordinary.

Yesterday I argued I'd prefer Sturridge to Llorente - this makes me Liverpool?

Get back under your rock!
So your first claim was that you rate Willian because of what you see with your eyes...

...now you rarely watch them.

So by your own admission you have very little to outrightly say Willian is better.

Unfortunately I am subjected to Chelsea games rather often.

Willian is terrible now and he will be in China next season.

Back
Top Bottom