Palace Vs Tottenham - FA Cup 4th Round.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Scored 14 goals for Swansea.

Fucking goldfish... Everywhere!
His chances are a bit limited with us I don’t mean game time I mean what the rest of the team are creating for him! How many crosses did he have that gave him an opportunity? He was picking up the ball at the 18yard that’s no use for him that’s not his game.

Seeing as we now won't compete in either Domestic Competition again until the 2019/2020 season, does that make this the first entire decade we would have gone without a Trophy since the 1930's??
(assuming we don't somehow pull the Champions League or Premier League out of the hat this season!!)

Fuck off with your new fans jibe, assuming we dont win the League or the European Cup, this is the longest we've gone without a trophy SINCE THE WAR
M5NbXnT.gif

Yeah because we have attracted loads of top talent the last few years from being in the top 4 ....

You could argue that winning the carabao cup and not finishing Top 4 would be worse though - are the likes of Kane, Eriksen, Alli etc going to want to stay for the glory of winning the Carabao cup or would they rather player champions league each season?

People criticising Poch today but what more can he do? So many injuries and half fit players - he had to rotate.

The first team clearly needs investment - 3-5 players need to be moved on (Llorente, GKN, Janssen etc) and a similar number brought in. Every team needs new blood-either to replace players sold or simply to add another dimension or increased competition to the team.
Then he needs to put more pressure on his boss instead of continuing in a role of make believe.

Well lads, that's the strength of our reserves! On the strength of today, they'd struggle in the Championship. I don't see a future for anyone in that team today. I'll give Skipp the benefit of the doubt. Even he shouldn't have pulled out of the challenge that led to the first goal.

All those delusionists that said we didn't need to strengthen the squad last summer - your thoughts please?

At least we'll have Lloris, Sissoko, Winks, Alderwiereld, Vertonghen, Rose, Eriksen and Son back for Wednesday.

Three points please - it won't be easy.

You are talking as if y
Yeah because we have attracted loads of top talent the last few years from being in the top 4 ....

The only thing that attracts top talent is shit loads of money being thrown at them, and possibly CL football. They don't give a fuck if it's Tottenham, Liverpool, the Arse or Chelski based on past achievements.

Levy needs to pay the money, which he won't I fear, or we will drop further and further back in the years to come.

Not sure why we sold Townsend and signed GKN - how is that an upgrade?
same reason we got shot of some of the other players he inherited. behind the scenes stuff. remember he had a huge barney on the pitch during a warm down with the coaching staff. we know by now that Pochetinno likes a squad that completely buys into what he wants.
If Walker hadnt asked for a transfer, in the middle of a title chase, we wouldnt have sold him either.

Back
Top Bottom