Palace Vs Tottenham - FA Cup 4th Round.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good grief.

You have nothing, absolutely nothing.

tenor.gif

A lot of our fans deserve better.

Those that point blank refuse to criticise the board, hark back to the 90's, claim we never had it so good, try and justify a summer of zero squad investment, blame everyone but the cabal putting business before football, Those who think one league cup in 2 decades of ENIC is acceptable................

They deserve Fuck-all

Todays result and performance was for them.

3rd and loving it. I’ll take today on the chin...I’m Spurs til I die, not just on good days.
Those 17 PL wins and CL fight backs were also for some of us. But not for you and your ilk.

It’s why we get over days like today, and still have hope for the next game, while you cling onto them with a little sense of satisfaction.

People can moan about the 'top 4 trophy' and all that, but getting CL qualification is still the most important thing for the club. You can keep complaining about it, but that's the reality of where we are and it's not something that anyone can realistically change. Going out of these cups again and again does sting but wont affect the future growth of the club as much as missing out on the CL would.

If only we could win the Europa League. That would tick all boxes for everyone. Trophy AND Champions League, happy days!

3rd in the League, Champions League knockout stages, Cup semi-final...in as single season...is going backwards?

Christ, the new age fans are the worst.

Before you started supporting this club, I watched us lose 6-1 to Bolton.

Fucking backwards he says.

:dembele:
Fuck off with your new fans jibe, assuming we dont win the League or the European Cup, this is the longest we've gone without a trophy SINCE THE WAR

What a pathetic squad...we have coasted the season on the backs of 5-6 good players. I couldn't bother to comment on any of the turd that trotted out there today...bar Trippier...every time I see his sorry face I wanna puke.
What kind of training has Poch being doing with these backups, they are not fit to play in league one. And why sell a player like dembele for 9 freaking million when his presence could have given us some hope in this dire patch and perhaps rescued the season.

I really cant see Poch sticking around this summer, same with toby and eriksen...the bald one has blown it proper...the stadium becoming a poisoned chalice already...don't see how we rebuild quickly and keep the likes of Kane and Ali beyond next season with no Poch and no major signings. .

:dembele:

Have a word mate.

People criticising Poch today but what more can he do? So many injuries and half fit players - he had to rotate.

The first team clearly needs investment - 3-5 players need to be moved on (Llorente, GKN, Janssen etc) and a similar number brought in. Every team needs new blood-either to replace players sold or simply to add another dimension or increased competition to the team.

not a problem with the team he picked, Toby & Eriksen needed a rest
hopefully he now knows KWP is NOT a left back he can barely kick with his left, (i'm as good with my as he is, & I'm 60) Skipp needs to only play when we have the first teamers round him, he is miles away at the moment, Sanchez is not strong enough, yes he's big but no strength

So people are thinking is better to lose so we can focus os top 4 and UCL now, so, the same players responsible for this shitshow will be playing these competitions, we'll rely on Sanchez, Trippier, Dier, Lamela, Lucas, Llorente and I don't feel good about It, we played the last 3 games as a Championship side fighting against relegation, If we don't sign anyone we'll even lose the top 4, and we have no guarantee we'll do better by signing someone.

Back
Top Bottom