Chelsea v Tottenham. 2nd leg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I question why Poch took off Llorente. He had just scored a goal and was gaining confidence after a shitshower of minutes. Surely he was up for the second goal. I think he said that while beeing substituded. He was also our only man up front to keep hold of the ball.
i think Poch saw they were opening up a little the back and were ripe to be picked off by the ball over the top. As soon as moura was on Ald and Dier were noticeably playing more direct longer passes out from the back. To be fair it very nearly paid off. Personally i'd have taken off lamela though.

Says he means 2 different things - it's all there. Assuming you allegedly want a signing - why are you so hell bent on arguing with people otherwise?
Two different quotes mean two different things?!

What a shocking revelation!

Again, find the post where I'm arguing with people saying I don't want signings.

Again, find the post where I'm arguing with people saying I don't want signings.
I said arguing with people who want signings. Your constant abuse of John Thomas John Thomas is laughable - so what if he's a harmless buffoon who wants to see the squad improve. Your fluffier Sammy also wants signings all of a sudden now - but I don't see you attacking him? As I said - all about petty agendas and internet vendettas with your ilk

I said arguing with people who want signings. Your constant abuse of John Thomas John Thomas is laughable - so what if he's a harmless buffoon who wants to see the squad improve. Your fluffier Sammy also wants signings all of a sudden now - but I don't see you attacking him? As I said - all about petty agendas and internet vendettas with your ilk
And now he calls for backup.

Interesting you @ John, but not Sammy. Scared?

I like that you've imitated my use of the term fluffer. I really am your teacher.

I'm not arguing with people who want signings for wanting signings. I want signings. I am one of those people.

P.s. Me and Sammy had a major back and forth not long ago.

Agendas indeed.

I'm about 2 more endings away from another inbox asking me to ''name the spot''.

giphy.gif

Of all the semi final defeats this is the one that hurts the least by miles, i was more pissed off by the defeat to Watford if I'm honest

And now he calls for backup.

Interesting you @ John, but not Sammy. Scared?

I like that you've imitated my use of the term fluffer. I really am your teacher.

I'm not arguing with people who want signings for wanting signings. I want signings. I am one of those people.

P.s. Me and Sammy had a major back and forth not long ago.

Agendas indeed.
So, that about it then - no explanation as usual. Hey sammyspurs sammyspurs - your pet rat is in trouble it seems.

Anyhow - assuming your next response would be predictably a .gif - let me save you the bandwidth

I want the team to improve and avoid having our great seasons crumble, If that makes a cunt in your myopic twisted view - I'm quite ok with it

Of all the semi final defeats this is the one that hurts the least by miles, i was more pissed off by the defeat to Watford if I'm honest
Absolutely mental that if we were to win it we'd have to have got past Watford, West Ham, Woolwich, Chelsea and City.

That's tougher than Liverpool's fucking route to the CL final.

Ahh disagree button! Yeh we get it.. you press the button. You’re a full blown fucking moron, fact. You’re not a spurs fan, fact...
“Let’s ruin their rep by pressing the X button on all posts”
Spastic
Awwwww, why did you have to ruin it at the end?
You had EVERYONE agreeing with every sentiment, and then THAT...
Not cool 'bro!

Back
Top Bottom