Chelsea v Tottenham. 2nd leg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I question why Poch took off Llorente. He had just scored a goal and was gaining confidence after a shitshower of minutes. Surely he was up for the second goal. I think he said that while beeing substituded. He was also our only man up front to keep hold of the ball.
I presume fitness - he played a full 90 on Sunday

He made a joke with journos - nothing more. Sadly you've never read past the headlines, as usual

For the 3rd time -

"It is so clear, I am so open to improve the squad and add a player if Harry Kane and Dele Alli are fit or not fit," he said. "I was open in the summer and I am open now.

Arc, lad, being open to something and having the financial means to do something about it are two entirely different things. I'm open to getting on a spaceship to the moon, can I afford it? Hell no! This stubborn pig-headed back and forth between you two is the reason I don't argue with people on the internet. Haha

If you provide a quote where I've said I don't want us to sign someone this window I will leave the forum forever.

Come on Arc, end me.

It's your opportunity. £100 says you can't.
I'm on it know so we don't get 1000 a day of the good ship lollypop .
Unfortunately I've got the school run, finding distressed chickens after a naughty fox and a long drive for an evening drink with a Bishop from Jerusalem ( surprisingly true), in Sussex .

Arc, lad, being open to something and having the financial means to do something about it are two entirely different things.
giphy.gif

Arc, lad, being open to something and having the financial means to do something about it are two entirely different things. I'm open to getting on a spaceship to the moon, can I afford it? Hell no! This stubborn pig-headed back and forth between you two is the reason I don't argue with people on the internet. Haha
I don't think that's what Poch meant. To my mind we're always looking for a 'bargain' - much like Lucas became available last January. At this point it time - 1 or 2 6-month loans make the most sense - sure we need to take into account the fact we've lost our 2 best players as well as a versatile CM cover

Unfortunately I've got the school run, finding distressed chickens after a naughty fox and a long drive for an evening drink with a Bishop from Jerusalem ( surprisingly true), in Sussex .
You named your ship lollypop?

After Lolly Badcock by any chance?

Whoever gets that reference, you are a dirty old bastard

Mate - are you on the boozer this early?

Also - if you're suggesting Poch openly lied about this - then surely the same can be extended about his 'no money' joke comment. So depending your agenda - you can pick and choose the quotes that suit your narrative

Also - if you're suggesting Poch openly lied about this - then surely the same can be extended about his 'no money' joke comment. So depending your agenda - you can pick and choose the quotes that suit your narrataive
He didn't suggest Poch lied.

The only person to suggest Poch is lying, is you.

Find the post baby. Unless you lied too, of course.

I'm glad you've come round to the quotes though. First they didn't exist, now you're using them in your own arguments.

I enlighten you. You're welcome.

He didn't suggest Poch lied.

The only person to suggest Poch is lying, is you.

Find the post baby. Unless you lied too, of course.

I'm glad you've come round to the quotes though. First they didn't exist, now you're using them in your own arguments.

I enlighten you. You're welcome.
Read his post again - and come up with a better argument next time

Back
Top Bottom