January 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't think so. They have really backed Howe since they came up, regularly spending more than would be expected for a club of their size. If they sell Wilson for 75 mill I fully expect them to reinvest that and probably 10 mill extra on top. It's what they do. Pretty phenomenal what the chairman and Howe have done down there. Mainly British players too
Imagine how well Poch would do if he had Howe’s budget

:troll:

From the gift that just keeps on giving:

Hercules said:
Timo, we don’t want to splash circa 70-80% our budget on one player. Interest is/was very, very real. But, we do not have the necessary finances to gamble nearly all on one player.

No actual budget mentioned mind you and, if we "do not have the necessary finances to gamble" how can the thick cunt say that it will take "70-80% of our budget"?

From the gift that just keeps on giving:

No actual budget mentioned mind you and, if we "do not have the necessary finances to gamble" how can the thick cunt say that it will take "70-80% of our budget"?

Hercules is a thick fuck.

The amazement is how the SC sheep continue to lick his balls. I mean, the mods are obviously in on it to get their donations, but the rest should wake up to see how much of a sham this cunt is.

Did he not say Eriksen signed a new contract in the summer? So quickly they forget.

Hercules is a thick fuck.

The amazement is how the SC sheep continue to lick his balls. I mean, the mods are obviously in on it to get their donations, but the rest should wake up to see how much of a sham this cunt is.

Did he not say Eriksen signed a new contract in the summer? So quickly they forget.
News flash - there is no real ITK on SC. Never has been

News flash - there is no real ITK on SC. Never has been
If anyone believes that shit, especially after the past 3-4 windows, then I think they're on meth. None of them can agree with each other and they're never right in the first place. Oh and the Muppets that do believe it also pay for the privilege for some idiotic reason. Absolutely mental.

Hercules has never got a thing right and yet still it pops up on my twitter feed every window that his sharing shit.

They are so desperate for a real itk over there they will believe anyone. His not the only one either. Trix I remember was a fairly decent COYS poster and them suddenly he goes on a fishing trip with an agent, ok fair enough this chap may or may not have shared a couple of things and then he starts saying his arranging more trips, this leads to Trix sharing detailed ITK over the whole clubs dealings on a daily basis. Like what sort of deluded attention seeking oddball do you have to be to make this whole story up just for attention on the internet, at least someone like the journalist on SC is just clearly on the wind up.

There are people with genuine tidbits. Ben I think was getting stuff from ex players , phantom of the lane did work in football and a former ITK whose namenove forgot was the brother of a top agent whose name ive also forgot but after sharing one or two bits of genuine info the attention goes to their head. They start talking nonsense and become more and more aloof. Jjetset is a prime example , the way he acts you would think his someone important rather than an attention seeking oddball on the internet.

If anyone believes that shit, especially after the past 3-4 windows, then I think they're on meth. None of them can agree with each other and they're never right in the first place. Oh and the Muppets that do believe it also pay for the privilege for some idiotic reason. Absolutely mental.
The fact those bozos over on SC have built a protective cult around these charlatans is laughable. State of fake news mentality these days ..

3-4 windows?
Try the last ten years.
Between the lot of them, people give credit because once someone said “we’re after Trippier”, two days after it was in The Sun

Back
Top Bottom