Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Hoofed clearances landing off the shoulder of Origi. I watched Stevie G slipping on the turf near the Shankly Gates. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die, la."

From the movie Wind Blamer.

Last edited:
Grass was too long for 'em at Man City.

Pep responds:

Guardiola said about the assertion on the Anfield Wrap podcast: “I’m not the greenkeeper. I never did – if they want to play quick, we want to play quicker; always we try to put water [on] but it’s not necessary here because of the weather.

“We want to cut the field all the 10 years [of his career]. It’s better conditions for both teams – when this happens, you do the best for opponents. We have to respect them with the rules. I never speak with the groundsman. I trust the groundsman, I never made a phone call to say do this to damage our opponents.”

Pep Guardiola denies Manchester City left grass long to halt Liverpool

Last edited:

r5hTZuJ.gif

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Hoofed clearances landing off the shoulder of Origi. I watched Stevie G slipping on the turf near the Shankly Gates. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die, la."

From the movie Wind Runner.

That’s the funniest thing I’ve read this year

American Gods.

She's a love diety named Bilquis - the biblical Queen of Sheba - that seduces people, then hoovers them up and absorbs them through her hooha.
Sweet it’s on Amazon Prime, will have to suggest it to the missus.

“Hey, love, you’re American, how bout this new hit show “American Gods”... it’s got Americans and Gods in it, what’s not to like?!?”

:ledleylick:

American Gods is... alright. Just alright.

Came from the same people as NBC's Hannibal, which I would recommend hands-down over American Gods.

Back
Top Bottom