Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How much for Keita? He's a shocking number eight, had 50% less touches than Millner (feckin' Millner) and produced absolutely nothing in 90 minutes, no shots, no key passes, nothing ...

Not at all sure this helps Liverpool in the EPL, less chance of giving squad players game time and the confidence that brings, looking at the crap they played last night their reserves certainly need it ...

How much for Keita? He's a shocking number eight, had 50% less touches than Millner (feckin' Millner) and produced absolutely nothing in 90 minutes, no shots, no key passes, nothing ...

Not at all sure this helps Liverpool in the EPL, less chance of giving squad players game time and the confidence that brings, looking at the crap they played last night their reserves certainly need it ...
I wasn't overly impressed either and posted this during the game:

https://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/f...ches-fred-2018-19.27594/page-580#post-1712282

:llorishowudoin:

Ha. Has it been proved conclusively that exiting the FA cup in the 3rd round actually helps you win the league? Didn’t they do something similar last year and then failed spectacularly from a similar position?

Edit: Year before.
Its part of Klopps "Grand Plan" :dembelelol:

Ya but he did that super cool turn earlier this year.

Like he didn’t know we have wind in England? Anyway, I thought Liverpool played it on the floor. He’s a fucking joke.
Epitome of 'sing when you're winning'.

Players were 'ill' after the Man City match? Do me a fucking favour. Most of us on here would have predicted that weakened lineup if we had a gun to our head.

Poch is humble in victory and makes no excuses in defeat (even when we've had some shitty injury luck this year) - yet the media love affair is with dear Jürgen.

I'm not going to say Keita is shit off the back of that game (poorer quality players around you, still only been there half a year) but I will admit he looked very poor in the match.

Fingers crossed that he actually ends up being a flop - lord knows they've had too much luck with some transfers (looking at you, Suarez and Salah).

So last week the grass was too long and now it's the wind.

B2leMkbIIAMlNAp.jpg

Way too early to judge Keita but some will probably say look at all that money spent and for what. Too simplistic as I often say.

I think the main issue, forgetting Keita is the collective matter of what any loss or losses do.

Consecutive losses dent your confidence. Klopp will know how big the Brighton game is for them.

I thought against City (A superb match) that they were a fraction off and that Van Dijk, composed defender that he is looked tired. That is pressure right there. And pressure plays havoc with the body.

We will see but anything but a win at Brighton and they are suddenly struggling.

Here is hoping.

Back
Top Bottom