Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I see VVD has won the POTM for December over Son.

How pathetic.
Can anyone explain how the fuck this happened?

Even if you attributed any clean sheets to him (which would be a stretch and unfair to the rest of their defence) they only kept 4 out of their 7 December matches.

Another thing to note is that this is the first time since March 2013 (apparently) that a defender won the PotM award, which was Vertonghen at the time.

I could understand Son, Salah, or Kane getting that award but not VVD. It's fucking strange.

Even if you attributed any clean sheets to him (which would be a stretch and unfair to the rest of their defence) they only kept 4 out of their 7 December matches.

I’ve been told he’s better than every single one of our CBS and their goals against column is the proof of that.

And that’s from Spurs fans.

So it’s not so odd that the PL are also blinded by the hysterics

Incredible from Plopp. Puts into such sharp focus the difference between Poch and Plopp, NEVER, EVER does Poch talk about injuries as an excuse. Is the pressure beginning to show on the gurner??

Take a step back and now let's take a look at our bench that we had out against Chelsea:
Lloris, Lamela (being closely managed due to injury), Walker-Peters, Skipp, Llorente, Foyth, Davies.
Plopp thinks our bench was full, full squads!!!! Not to mention that Tripps (groin being managed), Eriksen (abdominal being managed), Sanchez (hammy, being managed), Rose (knee, groin general fitness being managed), Dele (only just back from hammy issues).

STILL INJURED
Vertonghen, Wanyama, Dembele, Dier, Lucas,

What. A. Twat!

I almost fell out my chair when I read that. His starting XI has almost had no injuries outside of Gomez. I think Poch had to pull someone out of the crowd just to get 7 on our bench at one point. And we are in both domestic cup competitions, too, so we are playing a lot more matches.

Already making excuses...this bottle job is looking more likely by the day.

Also while making excuses that don’t stand up about others squads (Chelsea also gave Odoi a game and had Ampadu on the bench, while Klopp had the luxury to leave Salah, Firminho and Mane on the bench)....Klopp also destroys all the hype about him giving youth a chance.

Ok, so you was forced into it, and it wasn’t commendable grass roots management then.

I’ve been told he’s better than every single one of our CBS and their goals against column is the proof of that.

And that’s from Spurs fans.

So it’s not so odd that the PL are also blinded by the hysterics

Or here's a shocking thought... Perhaps everyone else is right and it's you that's wrong...

Thinking all our centerbacks are better than VVD is the myopic bollocks we chastise dippers for.

Or here's a shocking thought... Perhaps everyone else is right and it's you that's wrong...

Thinking all our centerbacks are better than VVD is the myopic bollocks we chastise dippers for.

Or just watch them play football and not judge individual quality on a Goals Against column

Rather be myopic than shove my cock up the scousers and start fawning like a proper cunt about how superior they are over us.
Have you even watched VvD? Hope not, because you must have a completely fucked view of being a great footballer, and having zero pace or finesse but having the foresight to get yourself into positions that minimise your shortcomings and getting in the way of stuff.

Then HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I remember people putting Kosielney in a mixed 11 too.
LOL

Each to their own. And I dont class "everyone else" as three or four people on TFC

Last edited:
Or just watch them play football and not judge individual quality on a Goals Against column

Rather be myopic than shove my cock up the scousers and start fawning like a proper cunt about how superior they are over us.
Have you even watched VvD? Hope not, because you must have a completely fucked view of being a great footballer, and having zero pace or finesse but having the foresight to get yourself into positions that minimise your shortcomings and getting in the way of stuff.

Then HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I remember people putting Kosielney in a mixed 11 too.
LOL

Each to their own. And I dont class "everyone else" as three or four people on TFC

Lovely story... except nobody is doing that.

Lovely story... except nobody is doing that.

What? Shoving it up Liverpool?

Well don’t call me myopic because I actually rate quality footballers like Jan, Sanchez and Toby ahead of VvD then.

Two of them have been world class for years and one will be.
VvD has 24 caps ages 27......and Holland have been garbage for a decade.
Liverpool having one good season and suddenly VvD is the best defender since Beckendbaur.

Hysterical fucking nonsense......and you say I’m the one in danger of sounding like RAWK

What? Shoving it up Liverpool?

Well don’t call me myopic because I actually rate quality footballers like Jan, Sanchez and Toby ahead of VvD then.

Two of them have been world class for years and one will be.
VvD has 24 caps ages 27......and Holland have been garbage for a decade.
Liverpool having one good season and suddenly VvD is the best defender since Beckendbaur.

Hysterical fucking nonsense......and you say I’m the one in danger of sounding like RAWK

People forget, as that’s all people do in football, that they were giving Henderson just as much praise for 18 months too for absolutely no reason, to then be cast aside by the Liverpool fans like chip paper the minute he makes a couple of mistakes

Complete pricks “YNWA unless we say so”

Henderson is shit. Nobody outside of Liverpool has ever really thought he's very good.

VVD is different most balanced people can recognise and acknowledge he's a bloody good centre back.

Back
Top Bottom