Tottenham versus Inter

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just seen that we have a weekend/ midweek fixture combo every week until the FA Cup 3rd round week that occurs before playing Man U at home mid January. Some absolute slog coming up so people need to expect fatigue, hustle, some sluggish moments & really put any bitching to one side.

10 games over the course of five weeks! Call yourself a supporter? Now's the time to be one good & proper!

Last edited:
So, too late for me to post last night but read the last couple of pages whilst I was waiting for the kettle to boil. That's five minutes I'll never get back! So apologies to all of you who made sensible posts but I haven't got time to slough through 40 odd pages of gibberish.
Job done, very controlled performance, we did what we had to do; great to see Jan,Jan, Super Jan back; Moussa my MOTM.

Just seen that we have a weekend/ midweek fixture combo every week until the FA Cup 3rd round week that occurs before playing Man U at home mid January. Some absolute slog coming up so people need to expect fatigue, hustle, some sluggish moments &a really put any bitching to one side.

10 games over the course of five weeks! Call yourself a supporter? How's the time to be one good & proper!

Every team has similar though, this is where we always excel - every team has the same rest and match prep time and we are just better than all but one of them.

How the fuck can’t supporters of this football club not understand this shit? You’re embarrassing.

Fucking part timers.

200w.gif

Job done, dug in and got the result we needed. Thought the performance levels were excellent last night, inter were in good form going into the match.

Who would have thought a midfield of winks and sissoko would better top European opponents a few weeks ago!!! Great to see Jan back as well! COYS!

Last night was equally as impressive as the Chelsea game as it showed a calculated approach to a specific opposition, rather than simply "lets do what we did at the weekend again!!"

Patient without the sole priority being conserving energy it was more fight as hard as you can, when you have to.
Showed maturity and passion, and tactically spot on. How amazing is it that when players of the quality of Lamela and Moura arent firing, we can bring on Eriksen and Son. Ridiculous depth.

Special shouts to Winks and Davies.....would say Sissoko too, but its become a given now that he´s more than just a fringe player that deserves a pat on the back for playing well. He´s actually ahead of everyone in the middle now.
Him and Aurier give real stability down the right, and Davies was everywhere on his flank, and totally composed.

On the back of Chelsea, a massive statement.

Really enjoyed the game especially seeing the options we now have on the bench. It's amazing to think how on a shoe string budget poch has built such a great squad.

So, too late for me to post last night but read the last couple of pages whilst I was waiting for the kettle to boil. That's five minutes I'll never get back! So apologies to all of you who made sensible posts but I haven't got time to slough through 40 odd pages of gibberish.
Job done, very controlled performance, we did what we had to do; great to see Jan,Jan, Super Jan back; Moussa my MOTM.
Great night, great result. The dream lives on.
If we somehow manage to scramble out of this group after all, I reckon we'd be as good a bet as anyone to go all the way. All things considered.
Such a shame a whole bunch of fans on here decided to spend the evening forming a lynch mob to bully and throw heinous accusations at another member who now finds himself back in the bin.
A great night for Spurs. A sad night for TFC.

Oh and a big thumbs up to Dr Rocktopus Dr Rocktopus for highlighting the fact that having an alternative view does not mean someone is a fucking gooner!!!

Back
Top Bottom