Tottenham versus Inter

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The lack of Sissoko rainbow picture is rather disappointing :(

Only the greatest photo taken ever ffs
Dp9qfXYWkAA1EYT.jpg

I had to go make a celebratory sandwich but I have you brother

Now, excuse my crass - but I always think of "the hood" to be a clitorial reference... But that makes no sense, as there is no way he is above a cunt.

Last night was equally as impressive as the Chelsea game as it showed a calculated approach to a specific opposition, rather than simply "lets do what we did at the weekend again!!"

Patient without the sole priority being conserving energy it was more fight as hard as you can, when you have to.
Showed maturity and passion, and tactically spot on. How amazing is it that when players of the quality of Lamela and Moura arent firing, we can bring on Eriksen and Son. Ridiculous depth.

Special shouts to Winks and Davies.....would say Sissoko too, but its become a given now that he´s more than just a fringe player that deserves a pat on the back for playing well. He´s actually ahead of everyone in the middle now.
Him and Aurier give real stability down the right, and Davies was everywhere on his flank, and totally composed.

On the back of Chelsea, a massive statement.

So, too late for me to post last night but read the last couple of pages whilst I was waiting for the kettle to boil. That's five minutes I'll never get back! So apologies to all of you who made sensible posts but I haven't got time to slough through 40 odd pages of gibberish.
Job done, very controlled performance, we did what we had to do; great to see Jan,Jan, Super Jan back; Moussa my MOTM.

Superb win!! The squad is back, the performances are back in line. Hugo solid, Jan and Toby look happy, Sissoko a destroyer, the forwards showing we have goals when we need them!

This week reminds me of 2010 When basically this exact week we beat Woolwich, Bremen and Liverpool in a week, Done Chelsea and Inter now we Fuck Woolwich at the weekend

COYS

Ossie Wembley . Here is SausageVince SausageVince ‘s appraisal of your recent activity you lonely cunt.

“Do him good? Do ye know what he does when he gets a red?

He goes to his deaf Grandmother's assisted living place, you know it's a ground floor terrace with a walk in bath. Handles everywhere. Anyway, he goes there, unannounced, but that means fuck all cause the old cunt is deaf, makes himself right at home. But he's no happy. She's watching 15 to 1 repeats wi the wee sign language cunt giving it yeeha in the corner. The volume is through the roof. She assumes he's there for a cup o cocoa like the old days. The old days when he was nice. She fucks off to the kitchen to put a pan o milk on the hob. She's making some din, but The Hood just needed to get away from it all and clear his head. He begins to realise he came to the wrong place. He can't hear himself think. Just been carded off TFC and she's banging around in the cupboards and 15 to 1 for the deaf is fucken blaring away in the corner. Know what he does? Do ye know? He fucken undoes his tweeds and starts trying to fist his own arse right there in her living room. Now he can hear the carriage clock on the mantel as he tries to get another knuckle in. He fucken hates himself. It's all too much but he won't be defeated. He will not. Not again.

Then she comes through with the cocoa. She deaf not blind. Poor cunt.“

Home nice and quick from this one. Alcohol wearing off so feeling pretty shit. Really impressed with the patience and control today. There was very little panicking. We stuck at it, kept trying, varied our options and eventually got the reward. Dele and Sissoko were key men today, working hard, good movement and opening up our play. Superb stuff. Crowd was pretty patient too. Inter are wankers so it’s nice to do them over. Trains worked a treat. All good.

Back
Top Bottom