Tottenham versus Inter

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Seriously - what would it take for this gooner maggot troll cunt to finally be flushed down the sewers?

I remember Hoodie from SC. He’s definitely a Spurs fan, just a fucking miserable and negative one.

Ossie Wembley - I think a lot of the criticism stems from the fact that you hardly ever seem to have anything positive to say.

If anyone is a troll that supports another team, it’s Notabadsquad

I stand corrected - let’s leave him on the bench fir all games going forward and bring him on in the 70th minute. Genius.

Give it a rest pal.

Bring him on and we win on 70 mins also means he is more rested for Sunday against the scum.

He’s still coming back from his injury so is unlikely have been able to start and finish. Bring him on when they are tired, and as old Harry would say “bish, bash, bob. Job done”

He starts on Sunday and we win.

Barca already being through and confirmed top of the group is fantastic for us - no way they play a full strength side, surely?

They have an away match against Levante 3 days later

And have a game against city rivals Espanyol 3 days before. Espanyol having a good season and are close to Barca. Can't see them putting the A team out for us.

Says you - you’re not the one surrounded by those throwing a tantrum at every post.
For someone who has spent the better part of the last hour calling people stupid, perhaps you missed the words in my post that indicated I was saying what I "think". I certainly could be wrong, it could just be you. Maybe take a poll and find out for sure?

Back
Top Bottom