Tottenham versus Inter

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Great night, great result. The dream lives on.
If we somehow manage to scramble out of this group after all, I reckon we'd be as good a bet as anyone to go all the way. All things considered.
Such a shame a whole bunch of fans on here decided to spend the evening forming a lynch mob to bully and throw heinous accusations at another member who now finds himself back in the bin.
A great night for Spurs. A sad night for TFC.

Oh and a big thumbs up to Dr Rocktopus Dr Rocktopus for highlighting the fact that having an alternative view does not mean someone is a fucking gooner!!!

Sadly, that seems a fortune that only shines on the Scouse bastards, though if it was to happen to us, I certainly wouldn't complain at all....

sun29.jpg

I remember Hoodie from SC. He’s definitely a Spurs fan, just a fucking miserable and negative one.

Ossie Wembley - I think a lot of the criticism stems from the fact that you hardly ever seem to have anything positive to say.

If anyone is a troll that supports another team, it’s Notabadsquad
It's interesting how every poster has their own special hatred for particular posters. If only there was some way to quantify and analyse all this hate...
Can we get Rachel Riley to host it, or did I just read that wrong.......
I can't promise Rachel Riley, but it's coming... #TheJudasAwards2018

A note to BT though, NEVER have that floppy haired cunt Robbie Savage commentate on one of our games AGAIN.

Or Paul Ince
Or Alan Smith
Or Michael Owen
Or Steve McManaman
Or their crap normal commentators

Surely BT and Sky can come up with just a crowd noise option
I’d willingly pay extra for it

:levyeyes:

Last edited:
Ossie Wembley . Here is SausageVince SausageVince ‘s appraisal of your recent activity you lonely cunt.

“Do him good? Do ye know what he does when he gets a red?

He goes to his deaf Grandmother's assisted living place, you know it's a ground floor terrace with a walk in bath. Handles everywhere. Anyway, he goes there, unannounced, but that means fuck all cause the old cunt is deaf, makes himself right at home. But he's no happy. She's watching 15 to 1 repeats wi the wee sign language cunt giving it yeeha in the corner. The volume is through the roof. She assumes he's there for a cup o cocoa like the old days. The old days when he was nice. She fucks off to the kitchen to put a pan o milk on the hob. She's making some din, but The Hood just needed to get away from it all and clear his head. He begins to realise he came to the wrong place. He can't hear himself think. Just been carded off TFC and she's banging around in the cupboards and 15 to 1 for the deaf is fucken blaring away in the corner. Know what he does? Do ye know? He fucken undoes his tweeds and starts trying to fist his own arse right there in her living room. Now he can hear the carriage clock on the mantel as he tries to get another knuckle in. He fucken hates himself. It's all too much but he won't be defeated. He will not. Not again.

Then she comes through with the cocoa. She deaf not blind. Poor cunt.“

Sausage can really be funny when not pursuing his anti English agenda

Shout out to Davies. Playing himself back into form

Some of the slaggings he's had over a bad patch have been out of hand

Yes he’s not a favourite of mine but he’s applying himself well and good luck to him

All heroes last night for me

Still buzzing

What a blast from the past! What was the name of that bird with the ridiculous bangers he was knocking about with? Dawn the prawn (keep the body, throw away the head)

Was that the one Merson got caught banging in the rear of his car?
Said afterwards that he’d let his wife down

Back
Top Bottom