Tottenham versus Inter

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Or Paul Ince
Or Alan Smith
Or Michael Owen
Or Steve McManaman
Or their crap normal commentators

Surely BT and Sky can come up with just a crowd noise option
I’d willingly pay extra for it

:levyeyes:

It’s ian darke that annoys me the most, knows absolutely fuck all about football. Kept calling aurier sissoko and does nothing but spout cliches straight out of the Jamie Redknapp manual

It’s ian darke that annoys me the most,
images

A great night for Spurs. A sad night for TFC.

Err Hi, not been on here for a while..... been busy with....... stuff.

But just wanted to say we are hosting a support group for all those who have been unfortunate enough to be affected by this tragedy.

We'll have counselling, group therapy and holistic treatments available for anyone who has suffered trauma.

I'll be singing acoustic versions of all your favourite songs from my hit debut album. Still available. Cases are starting to look bit shaby but..... yeah.

file_9edfbaefd8_original.jpg

Can't we get it relaid? Some of the bounces yesterday were crazy.

Isn't it one of those modular efforts that can be done in a few days?

Surprised it wasn't done immediately after the City game.

It’s ian darke that annoys me the most, knows absolutely fuck all about football. Kept calling aurier sissoko and does nothing but spout cliches straight out of the Jamie Redknapp manual
Yeah, and he has an unhealthy obsession with refereeing errors...if one happens he goes on and on and on and on..........and on.

Just watching the game again, and there was a great shot when the players leaving the pitch at half time. Jan is lecturing Winks over a wayward pass that let them in, looks like hes saying "just boot it up the pitch next time"....Winks holding his own, but Jan having none of it

:vertna:

Back
Top Bottom