Tottenham Hotspur v Chelscum - Premier League - 24.11.18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Your post said those who have abused or slagged off sissoko are being made to look a tit....you have done both to Kane this season, he is making you look a tit....
And the point is, it's way more understandable for fans to of abused or slagged off sissoko in the past, than to be abusing and slagging off someone like Kane who has done so much for this club.
First of all, its never understandable for a fan to say 'to of'. That is disgusting.

Secondly, why was it okay for fans to abuse or slag off Sissoko for poor form and not any other player. Its okay to have been incredibly frustrated by how poor he was at time, but not 'abusing and slagging off'.

I thought he was pretty much useless and expendable too until last season, but this season he is our first choice CM right now.

So. This bin thing. You you just vote all the miserable cunts that spout off in every thread into it, or what?

Seriously. State of some of you. Just private message each other. Or email or something. You all stalk each other into every thread and ruin any decent conversation. Just fucking grow up. Or ignore each other.
If you're looking for high-minded maturity, I suggest you FUCK OFF.

First of all, its never understandable for a fan to say 'to of'. That is disgusting.

Secondly, why was it okay for fans to abuse or slag off Sissoko for poor form and not any other player. Its okay to have been incredibly frustrated by how poor he was at time, but not 'abusing and slagging off'.

I thought he was pretty much useless and expendable too until last season, but this season he is our first choice CM right now.
Agree with the last part, and I've stated how wrong he's proving me right now. I don't think it's okay to abuse any Spurs player, however I can definitely understand people slagging off Sissoko over the past few years, faster than I can understand a certain posters over the top ripping of Harry Kane having a few bad games.

Why are you leaving out the part about calling Sissoko a cunt?
Why are you pretending saying Kane played like Rasiak is the same as saying Sissoko should never wear the shirt?
Why are you pretending “big fat slug” isn’t funny?
Why are you pretending that saying a player is shit is the same as saying a player had a shit game?
Why are you pretending I showed Kane zero respect when I can find 100 more posts that show him respect that don’t?
Why has your entire arguement been reduced to a fake mantra that I dont rate Kane, when you don’t believe that to be the case?
Why are you arguing something when your heart isn’t in it?
Because you don’t like a user name?
Does that make you feel good?
Lol okay now you're just doing that thing where you make up stuff, so I'm out, you know exactly what I've been arguing and you can read back my previous posts if you need your mind refreshing.

I'm as guilty as anyone, especially with Dwight. But it's no surprise this stuff has gone into overdrive since the puppy has come out the bin. I think we're up to 7 different posters vocalising their discontent with him in the 48 hours he's been back. Fuck him off and we'll be back to normal (whatever normal is).

As I say, I give him a good spanking so I'm one to talk. But even our overlord Case has to restart any thread he creates as everyone has him on ignore or has got in a row with him.

Last couple of weeks the forum has been as decent as I've ever known. Off topic is thriving with discussion and things have been positive as many of the more negative Spurs posters have been missing.

What does fuck me off, and I make no apologies for this, is certain posters like Sammy get binned for talking about Spurs and only Spurs whilst other posters, who never post in the Spurs forum spout poison in Off Topic and hide and never get binned because of it.

I'm sure a lot of the lesser prolific posters aren't aware of some of the shit said in Off Topic so think this thread is bad for arguments. Well, let me tell y'all, this is child's play. Fortunately we have some posters like Paddy or SoCal or Virginia etc. that don't let it fly and address some of the bigoted crap in there.
Na fuck that. Fuck paddy. Fuck so Cal. And fuck vagina.

I asked a question in the headphones thread yesterday, a fucken reasonable question. No cunt. Not a single cunt got back to me on it.

This place is fucked.

I'm as guilty as anyone, especially with Dwight. But it's no surprise this stuff has gone into overdrive since the puppy has come out the bin. I think we're up to 7 different posters vocalising their discontent with him in the 48 hours he's been back. Fuck him off and we'll be back to normal (whatever normal is).

As I say, I give him a good spanking so I'm one to talk. But even our overlord Case has to restart any thread he creates as everyone has him on ignore or has got in a row with him.

Last couple of weeks the forum has been as decent as I've ever known. Off topic is thriving with discussion and things have been positive as many of the more negative Spurs posters have been missing.

What does fuck me off, and I make no apologies for this, is certain posters like Sammy get binned for talking about Spurs and only Spurs whilst other posters, who never post in the Spurs forum spout poison in Off Topic and hide and never get binned because of it.

I'm sure a lot of the lesser prolific posters aren't aware of some of the shit said in Off Topic so think this thread is bad for arguments. Well, let me tell y'all, this is child's play. Fortunately we have some posters like Paddy or SoCal or Virginia etc. that don't let it fly and address some of the bigoted crap in there.
Jesus - this forum really is your life

What a sad little man...

The original post is from BBC RADIO London. A RADIO station in London. It's therfore RADIO commentary.
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom