Tottenham Hotspur v Chelscum - Premier League - 24.11.18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Seriously though, our proper rivals are Woolwich and Chelsea. They’re the clubs we hate.

I know West Ham hate us, but it’s one-sided. I don’t care about West Ham, and in fact used to have a huge amount of respect for your youth system and way of playing. I think a lot of us find the supposed rivalry weird, because Chelsea and the Gooners are the clubs we hate. If it wasn’t for the Spurs hatred I’d genuinely be happy to see you guys doing well. I think a lot of us feel the same way, but all we get is absolute hatred. Chelsea and Woolwich. That’s who we hate.

th

Kane, Dele and Eriksen did need dropping at some points over the last two seasons and in my opinion Eriksens recent injury turned out to be a blessing in disguise. So what?
How many times will you people need to be told that I stand for everything Ive said. You keep throwing it back at me like Im going to try and wriggle out of it like you do.

Listen.....Kane was awful. He was still world class though. I would have dropped him. He wasnt dropped (bar one cup game) and has fought his way back to form. The manager and the player proved me wrong.
Same with Dele over a year ago.
Eriksen is looking sharp after some weeks out. He looked ragged before the injury, and if he had played the whole time maybe he would still be playing poorly. Who knows.

If I want someone benched, then Im backing the squad player who comes in. I treat the players the same, if Davies plays brilliant, hes brilliant. If he plays shit, then hes shit. I Kane plays shit, I dont blame Davies, like a fucking 12 year old.

If you think Sissoko is shit and want him sold, then, as I said, you look a tit when you start tugging him off later down the line. Shouldnt have set your stall out so hard.
Also funny that you try and belittle the fact that I saw a player in Sissoko years before you did, while trying to make out "nobody could" see he was an asset. Poch saw he was an asset back then too Mick.

Not once did your balls grow big enough to question the managers obvious "delusion" though.
Fucking coward
Jesus H Christ - have you learned nothing from being canned every few weeks- you are quite the most bombastic, arrogant and pig ignorant poster on here.

Come to think of it - no wonder you had to leave the country, you must have got fed up of being punched, if that's the way you talk to people. All I can see on this page is this little note from the mods

If you see people ruining threads with off-topic discussion, arguing or personal abuse, use the 'Foul' link at the bottom of their post to vote for them to be sent off. More info

They just didn't name you personally.

So. This bin thing. You you just vote all the miserable cunts that spout off in every thread into it, or what?

Seriously. State of some of you. Just private message each other. Or email or something. You all stalk each other into every thread and ruin any decent conversation. Just fucking grow up. Or ignore each other.

So. This bin thing. You you just vote all the miserable cunts that spout off in every thread into it, or what?

Seriously. State of some of you. Just private message each other. Or email or something. You all stalk each other into every thread and ruin any decent conversation. Just fucking grow up. Or ignore each other.
Reminds me of woolwich fan tv, just on forum :pochshock2:

Living proof that every single football related thing I mentioned in that post you have no answer for......You still think I give two fucks about being binned from this place? Whos the one that doesnt learn? I dont give a fuck that you, Ginola92, Bazali, Arcspace, CretinousGoat or whoever the fuck else thinks Im a cunt.

You're in garbage company there Mick.

I come back for some mild entertainment, no more no less....Ive looked on here when Im not posting, and NOTHING changes. Same cunts having the same cunt offs, and you right there in the middle of it pretending to be intelligent and above it all.

Arent you bored? Dont you prefer Spurs chat, than lecturing men you've never met on internet etiquette? I had you ignore for half a year......you couldnt handle that could you...."Sammy Sammy Sammy......." Bless
Enjoy the next game.....you can sit there with a hard on, waiting for Sissoko to misplace a pass so you can be right again. Wanker.

You’re out of order Sammy

Have a look at yourself

Agreed. I end up scrolling past and probably missing the genuine on-topic conversation. It’s definitely got worse the past few months. Sigh.

Agreed. I end up scrolling past and probably missing the genuine on-topic conversation. It’s definitely got worse the past few months. Sigh.

I blame our 'best start evaaaar'.... Inevitably, something that won't sit well with everyone. :llorishuh:

While are you still trying to compare harsh critique and abuse as the same thing?
Why are you trying to compare harsh critique as wanting players sold and the manager sacked?

Ive not said anything about posters criticising Sissoko, Ive talked about posters abusing him.
You know the difference, stop pretending you dont.
Your post said those who have abused or slagged off sissoko are being made to look a tit....you have done both to Kane this season, he is making you look a tit....
And the point is, it's way more understandable for fans to of abused or slagged off sissoko in the past, than to be abusing and slagging off someone like Kane who has done so much for this club.

If you had an answer, you’d answer.
The smileys speak volumes though....for every post I’ve had a dig at Kane or Dele or Eriksen or Poch there will be at least ten lauding them.

For every post you’ve made slating Dier or Trippier or Davies or Sissoko, there will be a negative ratio for those of you praising them.

First time I’ve responded to you in half a year. Nothing changes....just a guy who rewatches games a day or two later and isn’t really bothered by Spurs as such. It’s just about kudos for you.

Back on ignore, at least I made an effort.
giphy.gif

Why are you pretending that saying Sissoko is shit, and a cunt, and should be sold, is the same as saying Kane should be benched when he plays poorly?

Why are you pretending that because Kane has done so much for the club, that means he can never have poor form?

Why are you still comparing abuse and critique?

Why are you pretending that “Kane played like a bit fat slug today” is the same as “Sissoko you cunt get the fuck out of my club”?

Why? Why are you doing this? You know what you are saying, and you know you don’t believe in it. You lack credibility, and you know it, but you are continuing.
Why?
Comparing Kane to rasiak, calling him a big fat slug is at the same level as saying sissoko is shit and should leave the club in my eyes. Criticising players is all well and good, loads of pple were criticising Kane earlier in the season, but you took it to another level, showing 0 respect for someone like Kane doesn't sit well with me.

Living proof that every single football related thing I mentioned in that post you have no answer for......You still think I give two fucks about being binned from this place? Whos the one that doesnt learn? I dont give a fuck that you, Ginola92, Bazali, Arcspace, CretinousGoat or whoever the fuck else thinks Im a cunt.

You're in garbage company there Mick.

I come back for some mild entertainment, no more no less....Ive looked on here when Im not posting, and NOTHING changes. Same cunts having the same cunt offs, and you right there in the middle of it pretending to be intelligent and above it all.

Arent you bored? Dont you prefer Spurs chat, than lecturing men you've never met on internet etiquette? I had you ignore for half a year......you couldnt handle that could you...."Sammy Sammy Sammy......." Bless
Enjoy the next game.....you can sit there with a hard on, waiting for Sissoko to misplace a pass so you can be right again. Wanker.
You don't say anything about football that is worth talking about Sammy. I'd rather talk to my youngest daughter about it, she's only watched one game and I'm comfortable that her grasp of it is streets ahead of yours. And she's infinitely more pleasant than you.
If I was on ignore Sammy - how come you knew what I was saying?

None too sharp, are you?

I'm as guilty as anyone, especially with Dwight. But it's no surprise this stuff has gone into overdrive since the puppy has come out the bin. I think we're up to 7 different posters vocalising their discontent with him in the 48 hours he's been back. Fuck him off and we'll be back to normal (whatever normal is).

As I say, I give him a good spanking so I'm one to talk. But even our overlord Case has to restart any thread he creates as everyone has him on ignore or has got in a row with him.

Last couple of weeks the forum has been as decent as I've ever known. Off topic is thriving with discussion and things have been positive as many of the more negative Spurs posters have been missing.

What does fuck me off, and I make no apologies for this, is certain posters like Sammy get binned for talking about Spurs and only Spurs whilst other posters, who never post in the Spurs forum spout poison in Off Topic and hide and never get binned because of it.

I'm sure a lot of the lesser prolific posters aren't aware of some of the shit said in Off Topic so think this thread is bad for arguments. Well, let me tell y'all, this is child's play. Fortunately we have some posters like Paddy or SoCal or Virginia etc. that don't let it fly and address some of the bigoted crap in there.

Back
Top Bottom