Tottenham Hotspur v Chelscum - Premier League - 24.11.18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Still buzzing from that performance. Just when I didn't think I could love Spurs and admire Poch anymore, they pull that out of the bag.
Agreed. I look at this thread to keep the feel good feeling going and yet the usual crap that really has nothing to do with this match is taking up pages. Had we lost I could understand it but it was by far our best performance and result of the season.

Can't forget

The audacity to say shit like this about the best manager we've had in decades (after our best start to a prem), about a 21 year old Dele who if he were to get injured tomorrow and never play again will already go down as a spurs great, but try and get on his high horse about people who were negative about Sissoko who up until this season was awful for us.
Just to say I too have posted shite that turned out to be wrong. I think we all have. It's understandable to treasure the times we were right. sammyspurs sammyspurs is a committed spurs fan and I honestly don't understand why he cops so much shit. Coys

Just to say I too have posted shite that turned out to be wrong. I think we all have. It's understandable to treasure the times we were right. sammyspurs sammyspurs is a committed spurs fan and I honestly don't understand why he cops so much shit. Coys

You're a smart guy so I don't think you're really being honest tbh

Sammy cops so much shit because

- he isn't Strawman Sammy for no reason
- he defends Levy not investing WHILST attacking Poch/the players for not doing better, and then frames it as if he's a great fan since he has belief in Janssen and Nkoudou
- he moans and calls for our best players to be dropped, implies they've been found out etc
- black and white thinking of someone with borderline personality disorder
- he's too fickle. Talked so much shit about Poch and Lamela. Instead of doing that and then saying "hold my hands up, glad to be proven wrong etc" why not just support properly in the first place?

He's definitely Spurs but he's also got the mental age of a primary school child.

However I do like that we can still agree/like each other's posts and don't let grudges spill over into every topic.

Don't know why he should be exempt from being pulled up on his bullshit, because you deem him to be a committed spurs fan, we're on a spurs forum I don't believe anyone on here to not be the same. He's pulled up old quotes from people like John and the Dane countless times to try and make them look bad, I just find it incredible someone who paints themselves to be above other fans for unwavering support of the chairman during transfer windows,and for sticking by pple like trippier and sissoko, is also the same guy who's consistently shitting on our best players and probably bar 'the hood' the most critical of our manager on this whole forum.

Cheers mate, but dont bother yourself, Im not.....deleted all my posts from the back n forth anyway.

Personally, this place ruins my experience as a Spurs fan, so barely post. The people have spoken though.....you have people going around calling posters peadophiles and offering to meet at games for fights and its all good.

Say Kane was shit in a game though and its bin time.

Case fucked this place up when he let fairweathers take over. A true fan can slag off their favourites performances, because another true fan understands it.

The people that dont get it rule the forum, and thats why its utter shit now.

As much as i don't want to give the cunts any traffic, but if you want a laugh - watch the 100% Chelsea match day vlog on youtube.

What a bunch of self entitled, JCL, middle class, arrogant, faux hard nut wankers. Stick them over in Argentina and watch them wet their pants and cry for mummy.

My favourite part is them singing "you've never won fuck all" at us, confirming the notion that most of them believe that football started the day that the Russian rocked up and smeared his blood money all over their faces.

Terrible, terrible cunts.

Cheers mate, but dont bother yourself, Im not.....deleted all my posts from the back n forth anyway.

Personally, this place ruins my experience as a Spurs fan, so barely post. The people have spoken though.....you have people going around calling posters peadophiles and offering to meet at games for fights and its all good.

Say Kane was shit in a game though and its bin time.

Case fucked this place up when he let fairweathers take over. A true fan can slag off their favourites performances, because another true fan understands it.

The people that dont get it rule the forum, and thats why its utter shit now.
Nobody has a problem about posters pointing out when players are off their game - or disagreeing with other posters opinions.
Your problem is that you are thoroughly obnoxious about the way you do it and are then even worse about the way you justify yourself and talk about other posters.
I have taken the piss out of Sissoko's poor performances and praised his good ones and yet (as opposed to when you do it) I'm now a massive hypocrite and a wanker.
Your rants about me and everyone else who takes you to task about your vitriolic and toxic posts are the thing of legend.
You display no sense of proportion or humility, which is why you get carded so often.
Keep your passion and lose the toxic responses and no one will complain.

Nobody has a problem about posters pointing out when players are off their game - or disagreeing with other posters opinions.
Your problem is that you are thoroughly obnoxious about the way you do it and are then even worse about the way you justify yourself and talk about other posters.
I have taken the piss out of Sissoko's poor performances and praised his good ones and yet (as opposed to when you do it) I'm now a massive hypocrite and a wanker.
Your rants about me and everyone else who takes you to task about your vitriolic and toxic posts are the thing of legend.
You display no sense of proportion or humility, which is why you get carded so often.
Keep your passion and lose the toxic responses and no one will complain.

All that, yet only two less people than me think your'e the biggest cunt on the forum. You must be so proud.

:lennon:

Back
Top Bottom