January 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lots of rumours about Spurs buying our keeper at Gent, fwiw I think that would be a bad call. Fantastic line keeper, very dominant in the air but can't kick a football and lacks leadership qualities
Don't know the lad, but someone else mentioned that it would be madness to sign another non-English keeper with registration problems.
Especially if he was a replacement for Vorm

According to Le Parisien PSG are willing to sell Rabiot for around 10 million in January, with Spurs listed as one of the possible destinations they have a positive relation to.

Git'er done!

According to Le Parisien PSG are willing to sell Rabiot for around 10 million in January, with Spurs listed as one of the possible destinations they have a positive relation to.

Git'er done!

I really like Rabiot. Can’t speak to his attitude, but he’s a great player.

Totally different position, but for some reason, reminds me of Berbatov.

I really like Rabiot. Can’t speak to his attitude, but he’s a great player.

Totally different position, but for some reason, reminds me of Berbatov.

Rabiot are 4 years that at every window of the market (summer and winter) they bring it to Juventus. And yet it is still in Paris. Technically he is an excellent player. As a head instead I don’t know: one who refuses to call the national team for a World Cup because he does not have a guaranteed starting position, perhaps plays more for himself than for the team.

Git'er done!

For that price if true everyone will be sniffing around him it's a win win situation, he's either great and it's a steal or shit and whoever get him sells him for a profit

As a head instead I don’t know: one who refuses to call the national team for a World Cup because he does not have a guaranteed starting position, perhaps plays more for himself than for the team.

Sure, agree. I assume he's simply after a payday, in which case, we don't have a chance.

Anyway, looks like Barca for him.

Rabiot are 4 years that at every window of the market (summer and winter) they bring it to Juventus. And yet it is still in Paris. Technically he is an excellent player. As a head instead I don’t know: one who refuses to call the national team for a World Cup because he does not have a guaranteed starting position, perhaps plays more for himself than for the team.
If he really wants to get in the French team, he should come to Spurs, get his head down, and have Hugo put a word in for him...
:llorishowudoin:

Nice things like that won't happen to us though.

With de Jong heavy favourite for City and Rabiot potentially off to Barcelona.

Where does that leave N'Dombele? I can't think of any other top clubs who really NEED a central midfielder as much as we do who can guarantee him starting every single week.

Maybe there is a small small chance.

Where does that leave N'Dombele? I can't think of any other top clubs who really NEED a central midfielder as much as we do who can guarantee him starting every single week.

Because City really need another midfielder

:avbpray::avbpray::avbpray:

It’s the hope that kills you

Don’t do it to me Totti. . . Please just don’t. . . I only just came to terms with the fact there wasn’t a chance.:avbshock:

Back
Top Bottom