Home (allegedly) v Watford EFL Cup 26th Sept -20-00.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do we expect there’ll be a stream for this tonight? Seemingly the non sky games last night were very difficult to get on a laptop

Do we expect there’ll be a stream for this tonight? Seemingly the non sky games last night were very difficult to get on a laptop

I think only selected games are televised early round league / FA cup. Its the same every year. May be highlights if we are lucky, but doubtful they will send a full OB team and commentator / pundit etc....

Edit: Scrap that... a very basic bit of research shows that the game is being televised on ESPN+ so stream away my fellow yids.

All those clubs have won enough little cups in the recent past for the fans to want something better. Us on the other hand...havent won anything since a long time. So fans would be very happy if we won something.
Of course.

But it's indicator of how the value of the domestic cups have nosedived in the Premier League era.

What a load of bullshit, especially in regards to us. Winning a trophy will get that bottling monkey off our back and create a winning mentality for future seasons. The team will be hungry for more success and this will give them more incentive. We have won nothing and never win anything, so dismiss any competition is ridiculous. The others are completely different, as they actually win trophies unlike Spurs.

While I agree that the domestic cups are more for fans and bragging rights than for saving manager's jobs, that tweet is ridiculously agenda driven. I dare say Wenger would have been out the door earlier were it not for their FA cup wins.

Conté also won the Premier League the previous season and it took a nosediving performance/off field issues to result in his sacking a year later. Whoever wrote the tweet knows that and yet spun it into the domestic cup narrative.

Lets smoke the fuckers

COYS!!!!
SEND IN THE BEEHORNETKEEPER

g3qxw9d4bbzz.jpg

Back
Top Bottom