Lucas Moura

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They are calling him fasict, that shit isn't cool.
Fair enough, but that doesn't make them liberals. It makes them idiots. Ironically they're displaying fascist traits themselves, so it makes no sense to call them liberals, even if they mistakenly label themselves thusly*.

*Yes, I used the word "thusly".

You said Lucas is endorsing someone who thinks homosexuals should be killed - I'm saying, he has never once said that he agrees with that.

So therefore what exactly has Lucas done wrong for someone to wish he never plays for Spurs again?

I never said he agreed with it either.

I never said he agreed with it either.

Come on mate, what point are you trying to make then? What has he done for people to be outraged?

The moment he says "I agree that homosexuals should be killed", or even implies that, then I am fully on-board and agree that Lucas should fuck off.

So far he's been talking about other political issues, and everyone is making a big meal out of virtually nothing.

Last edited:
Players can have views for fcuk sake, as can anyone as long as they do not go beyond standards of decency.

We are in danger if fearing our own shadow.

It is the ability and willingness to understand where they come from, seek to understand and raise tolerance that we should strive for.

Beyond that there is no forcing people to have views.

Honestly, the state of some people on twitter.

'Communist'

9104790822_2f892fae8a_o.gif"

Come on mate, what point are you trying to make then? What has he done for people to be outraged?

The moment he says "I agree that homosexuals should be killed", or even implies that, then I am fully on-board and agree that Lucas should fuck off.

So far he's been talking about other political issues, and everyone is making a big meal out of virtually nothing.

His timeline and his likes are filled with defence of Jair Bolsonaro.

If you can't see how someone who's homosexual could take offence to someone supporting a candidate who's in favour of killing homosexuals then I am not sure where we go from here.

Just like I'd imagine some Jewish Spurs fans would take offence if a Spurs player came out and said despite the bad Hitler done, he also done some good things. There's a time and a place.

Personally, I don't care about what footballers get up to in their personal life, who they support, who they want in their election, what food they dislike. When they step foot on the pitch, I'll support them.

I still support Lucas at the club but i'm amazed by some hand waving this away here.

If this was a Chav player that came out in support of him we would of hounded them.

This is a candidate that said Indigenous people and blacks have a "culture of crookedness"
Wonder how Sanchez or Rose feel about him supporting someone like that?

Last edited:
I still support Lucas at the club but i'm amazed by some hand waving this away here.

If this was a Chav player that came out in support of him we would of hounded them.

This is a candidate that said Indigenous people and blacks have a "culture of crookedness"
Wonder how Sanchez or Rose feel about him supporting someone like that?

Just look at the reaction when Salah got his photo taken with one.

His timeline and his likes are filled with defence of Jair Bolsonaro.

If you can't see how someone who's homosexual could take offence to someone supporting a candidate who's in favour of killing homosexuals then I am not sure where we go from here.

Just like I'd imagine some Jewish Spurs fans would take offence if a Spurs player came out and said despite the bad Hitler done, he also done some good things. There's a time and a place.

Personally, I don't care about what footballers get up to in their personal life, who they support, who they want in their election, what food they dislike. When they step foot on the pitch, I'll support them.

Unless one of Bolsonaro's political policies are that all homosexuals should be killed, then I'm still not sure what exactly Lucas has done wrong. If he thinks, politically speaking, that Jair Bolsonaro is the best candidate, than so be it.

I'm sure he's a bit more clued up than you and I on the current climate of the Brazilian government and what his country needs.

And honestly mate, it's absolutely ridiculous that you'd try and compare this situation to a fictional one where a Spurs player defends Hitler...

Back
Top Bottom