January 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As we are paying Wembley the same per game as the Spammers pay for the season (allegedly), can't see us buying one player this window. TBH, I'd rather Daniel concentrated on getting us back home.

I watched that game and thought he looked excellent. Strong on the ball, decent vision and can deliver a quality set piece. Reminds me of a young Yaya Toure, used to be at city as well. Not playing in the best league granted but could be a smart buy.

Wanyama was a hit in that league too!

Gone for who I think are the two players at each club that are worth noting:

Woolwich - Ozil, Aubemeyang
Bournemouth - L. Cook, Brooks
Brighton - Bissouma, Gross
Burnley - Tarkowski, Wood
Cardiff - Reid, Murphy
Chelsea - Hazard, Kante
Crystal Palace - Zaha, Wan-Bissaka
Everton - Richarlison, Sigurdsson
Fulham - Sessegnon, Seri
Huddersfield - Mooy, Pritchard
Leicester - Maguire, Maddison
Liverpool - Salah, Mane
Man City - Silva, De Bruyne
Man Utd - Pogba, De Gea
Newcastle - Shelvey, Lascelles
Southampton - Lemina, Gabbiadini (There's a proper player somewhere in there. Not sure what's gone wrong with him. I'd take a punt)
Watford - Deulofeu, Doucoure
West Ham - Lanzini, Arnautovic
Wolves - Neves, Moutinho
Darnell-Freaked-Out-Gif-On-My-Name-Is-Earl.gif

Frenkie de Jong is indeed a sensational player. He's better even than Modric and Eriksen as he has the
advantage of speed and at 5' 11'' height as well. I'm thinking minimum £60m for him and minimum £70m for
de Ligt. Has he had injuries? He hasn't played that much.

Frenkie de Jong is indeed a sensational player. He's better even than Modric and Eriksen as he has the
advantage of speed and at 5' 11'' height as well. I'm thinking minimum £60m for him and minimum £70m for
de Ligt. Has he had injuries? He hasn't played that much.
If you mean De Jong he has no injuries recorded this season according to Transfermarkt. But he missed the end of last season with tendonitis. But was reported healthy in early July

Back
Top Bottom