Most overrated Spurs players ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Edgar Davids, he was absolute garbage - headless chicken whose legs had gone and his passing was woeful. The level of detachment between the supporter base and reality with him was something else.

Edgar Davids, he was absolute garbage - headless chicken whose legs had gone and his passing was woeful. The level of detachment between the supporter base and reality with him was something else.

Bang on forgot all about him , couldn't believe how shit he was first time I saw him live , his pass completion rate was a fucking joke.

Lloris? Hazard? Evra? Essien?
I'll give you Lloris, mainly because of his position but was he a "star" of Ligue 1? And Evra, was he a star of Ligue 1? I honestly can't remember, possibly as he was what 26/27 at the time, if he was fair enough.

Hazard wasn't a star, he was a highly rated kid of great potential. Essien made his name in the PL.

I'll give you Lloris, mainly because of his position but was he a "star" of Ligue 1? And Evra, was he a star of Ligue 1? I honestly can't remember, possibly as he was what 26/27 at the time, if he was fair enough.

Hazard wasn't a star, he was a highly rated kid of great potential. Essien made his name in the PL.
Hazard was a star young player of the year 2 years running followed by player of the year two years running and winning the league.

Essien league player of the year and World most expensive player going to Chelsea

Hazard was a star young player of the year 2 years running followed by player of the year two years running and winning the league.

Essien league player of the year and World most expensive player going to Chelsea
fair enough.

Point still stands, few "stars" of Ligue 1 (1 no more than 3 in the last decade) have continued to rip it up in PL.

fair enough.

Point still stands, few "stars" of Ligue 1 (1 no more than 3 in the last decade) have continued to rip it up in PL.

Could that be because they're sold before they are stars though? Kante for example. Or many others who have come from the French League and took the Prem by storm.

Lennon, I really like the guy but in terms of ability he only seemed to have spurts of quality before fading out again for a long streak

26 goals in 266 league games....

Back
Top Bottom