Most overrated Spurs players ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There are some serious 'pre-season threads' cropping up today for some reason!

....but Jamie Redknapp for me.
That's if he was ever 'rated' for us in the first place!
I remember being excited that we'd signed someone of his 'quality', then being very disappointed VERY quickly!

In a similar vein, Matty Etherington was probably over-hyped when he arrived with Simon Davies (similar to being over-rated I guess)
...I think we all thought it would be 'Ossie & Ricky' mk.II ...and yet Simon Davies gave us SO much more in his time here... whilst little Lord Etherington resorted to picking fights with the Park Lane/Shelf-side lower!!

Michael Dawson.

Loved the guy and seems Spurs through and through after our spell but he really was overrated. Helped out massively by having Ledley King next to him. Looked average alongside pretty much anyone else.

Most overrated Spurs player I've seen at Spurs was Tom Huddlestone , never got the love all I ever saw was a slow lazy cumbersome player looking to be carried was delighted when we finally offed him.

I remember having a good cunt off with you about Thud on Footymad

:dierpochhug:

I still love the guy and he’s Spurs but I was so disappointed by Soldado

And I still think that Poch didn’t really help him as he hasn’t helped Janssen but glad he’s our manager

Did anyone really rate Huddlestone anyway?

Seemed to remember a lot of love for him
Yes it got infested by Spammers

Cunts

They've even gone from both Tottenham and West Ham's pages ,were still a few clinging on at on the Newcastle page but not many , that one used to be really busy , don't know how the people who ran that site got it so wrong ! Didn't they try and charge £2 a month at one point ?

Did anyone really rate Huddlestone anyway?

He had talent and when we first signed him from Derby I thought that he was going to be the new Hoddle as he could strike a really good ball but he didn’t look after himself and ate more pies than BFS

Seemed to remember a lot of love for him

They've even gone from both Tottenham and West Ham's pages ,were still a few clinging on at on the Newcastle page but not many , that one used to be really busy , don't know how the people who ran that site got it so wrong ! Didn't they try and charge £2 a month at one point ?

That’s right and the whole site kept fucking up my mobile with internet problems but we had a few good posters such as Dave and Chas the Mad Yiddish

Shame

Back
Top Bottom