New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Doesn't bother me. It's a kit.

Everyone seems to want something very close to the France kit 'cos it's so simple' and that's acceptable, non?
I'd rather summit closer to our 1970's kits personally (with modern day astro-physicist micro flux capacitor wicker technology OBVS!) But that's just me 'n my old ways!

Anyone seen this? Its a fucking outrage.

http://www.sportbible.com/football/...s-almost-identical-to-spurs-away-kit-20180720

DifcgWiWkAEHrTF.jpg

Under Armour > Nike.

Nike with their shite templates. It really baffles me. That Barca training kit is our away strip. Absolute shambles.

Have you got any picture proof of this?
I had a look around... Our colour is more of a dark blue, theirs has a bit more purple in it.
The one the team wears isn't on public sale though, they have this in the shop:
https://www.nike.com/gb/t/fc-barcelona-breathe-squad-football-top-CgzLK1
The team was wearing this in training:
Barcelona: Barcelona return for pre-season training - MARCA in English
Funny enough, the grey version of their top is the same as our end of season one lol.

We’ll be looking vibrant whenever we’re on the road this season thanks to the design of the 2018/19 Spurs elite away shirt. The new shirt features binary blue and polarised blue knit sleeves to emphasise the team’s powerful energy as we enter an exciting new era, with the design intended to depict how the players’ values continue to glow and resonate when we’re away from home. The polarised blue shorts and socks pay homage to the heritage of the secondary blue used in many past kits, now executed in a bolder shade that sets the tone for a bright future.

And Nike had some spare Barcelona training kits they couldn't shift.

It's nice to see that even players at Barcelona have heroes they like to dress up as. If that Messi chap sticks with it, he might just get to follow in the footsteps of a famous countryman of his.

:ossie:

Back
Top Bottom