New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They (Nike) really haven't thought this through.... our ALL WHITE European kit is gonna look like we're wearing a fucking Navy Cumberband... we're gonna look like an '80s Jew at a Barmitzvah!

Nike are fucking idiots...
And you can quote me on that!

I don't mind the second kit as much, but really hate the shorts, they look as if they've been washed a hundred times. It's not rocket science chaps and chapesses - just don't buy them!
PS - I quite like the training top Erik had on in his interview, but then I love purple.

I don't mind the second kit as much, but really hate the shorts, they look as if they've been washed a hundred times. It's not rocket science chaps and chapesses - just don't buy them!
PS - I quite like the training top Erik had on in his interview, but then I love purple.
Whatever the deal Nike have with us they are bound to it! I assume they work on what the “prospective” sales will be not what they are! So if we the fans hate the kit that much and refuse to buy it or at least minimise the sales it won’t matter to Tottenham they still get their money?

Yeah, all home, away and training kits have the same basic design:
DiaNu3FUcAAhFyK.jpg

That training shirt should blatantly be one of the main 3.

Think it'd have sold a shit load too.

Last edited:

I love purple too. Only ever owned two Spurs shirts, and one was the purple shirt from the Ossie famous 5 season.

It’s not the likelihood of buying a top that bothers me. It’s the way our club is represented. Bit of a shame that in our first season in our new stadium our players will be wearing that mess of a kit.

EDIT:

found one
DidyWm7XcAE_HYF.jpg

Christ they could have just done that and it'd have been a total fucking win.
I actually like the 3rd kit and training kit. Away kit is a bit meh but way better than the home kit.
Oh well... time to suck it up, put my blinders on and support the club...
:harrysmile:

Back
Top Bottom