New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dicm2TUUYAEjmth.jpg

My biggest problem with this is, why does the green screen software being used look 10 years out of date? :levyeyes:
They all seem absolutely miserable. Son looks like military service is preferable to wearing that.

I think Nike sees us as their little play thing to try out their more zany kits on.

Barca, City and PSG get normal kits because they can't mess around to much with the "big boys"
Gotta change to addidas quick man.
See my post a couple of pages back to see all the stuff that they've done to Barca that you'd think would be a massive no-no.

We've basically got the same kit as everyone else. They've all got a little tweak here and there to make them look slightly different. Our tweak is just a bit more obvious I guess!

Thing is, I've no doubt that the technology that's gone into making the kit as light and as breathable as possible is second to none... "data INFORMED comfort zones and vapid wicker shit" is all important I guess, and summit Nike clearly know their stuff on.
...but why the need to put a navy blue gradient half way up, and not simply use all that high end technology on a plain white top is beyond me...

It actually just makes the players' torsos look really small and childlike!
(Or is that part of the sales strategy to appeal to the Far East market??) :kanehand::levywhoa:

Any big Nike teams left to reveal their away kits? Lemme guess: black with purple trim...
Basically saves money making one kit instead of two, then just add a different badge at the end.
Be that as it may, I will bet you my house that no top 6 European league team will be wearing our training kit as an away kit.

We've become a pound shop Barcelona, reduced to taking their hand-me-downs

The whole home kit would look ridiculously good, beautiful in fact, if they just didn’t have that blue fade thing at the bottom of the shirt. I don’t get what goes through the designers mind when they come up with the concepts. It just doesn’t work... AT ALL!!!

Back
Top Bottom