Hugo Lloris

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The mistake means fuck all. It'll be a tidbit in the story of this World Cup. An anomaly.

What won't be is that he captained his country to the World Cup win.

Despite other ''Spurs fans'' saying the contrary, all Spurs are chuffed with a France win entirely because we know how much Hugo deserves it.

Proud as punch of our captain.

Deserves that for having to suffer some of the shit he has at Spurs.

Like he's been rewarded for having to play behind the likes of Chiriches, Stambouli and Soldado.

Very good keeper & deserves it. Just like kane he is a nice, humble & down to earth guy. No big ego's with these 2.
The mistake had no bearing on the game & he kept them ahead against belgium to get to the final. We are very lucky to have had him all this time as he deserves to be at a better club & winning medals regularly.

DiKfMBTXkAEKCJV.jpg

Very good keeper & deserves it. Just like kane he is a nice, humble & down to earth guy. No big ego's with these 2.
The mistake had no bearing on the game & he kept them ahead against belgium to get to the final. We are very lucky to have had him all this time as he deserves to be at a better club really & winning medals regularly.

:llorisunsure:

He does. He is a much better keeper than a lot of the keepers at better clubs. He deserves to be winning more medals.

...Kane too?

...How's about Eriksen?

...Poch?

I'd offer it's not your place as a fan to talk about our club in such terms; i.e. that the club is not 'good enough'?

Deserves more trophies? In a certain subjective sense, sure... But "better" club?

.....I quote:

EDIT: Then again, only yesterday, didn't you say you were largely indifferent about Hugo winning the WC... Now, u come out with the above 'gem'? :pochunimpressed:

...Kane too?

...How's about Eriksen?

...Poch?

I'd offer it's not your place as a fan to talk about our club in such terms; i.e. that the club is not 'good enough'?

Deserves more trophies? In a certain subjective sense, sure... But "better" club?

.....I quote:

I meant better club as in a club who wins more trophies. Each to their own, but I think he deserves to be at a club winning more trophies. But glad he isn't & we have him.

I meant better club as in a club who wins more trophies. Each to their own, but I think he deserves to be at a club winning more trophies. But glad he isn't & we have him.

Meh... I don't sense much 'tottenham pride' in your comments.

My opinion: Hugo "DESERVES" to be at a club as classy and as quality as Tottenham Hotspur and even our best players are to a degree lucky to be part of our fine and glorious history.

"By far the greatest team the world has ever seen".... It's not meant to be true, but I'd argue as a fan you are meant to believe it!

Meh... I don't sense much 'tottenham pride' in your comments.

My opinion: Hugo "DESERVES" to be at a club as classy and as quality as Tottenham Hotspur and even our best players are to a degree lucky to be part of our fine and glorious history.

"By far the greatest team the world has ever seen".... It's not meant to be true, but I'd argue as a fan you are meant to believe it!
Yeah I can see you are desperately/cringingly trying to make it about something else other than what I meant which was a club who wins more trophies, which is what I meant by better club. Which I have clarified & yet you still try to make it about stuff other than trophies. You keep missing the point so I am going to politely leave it there.

Back
Top Bottom