Hugo Lloris

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Morning all. Found someone who's solved the Giroud issue Hugo was having:

DiKnMNbWkAEiC2_

Very good keeper & deserves it. Just like kane he is a nice, humble & down to earth guy. No big ego's with these 2.
The mistake had no bearing on the game & he kept them ahead against belgium to get to the final. We are very lucky to have had him all this time as he deserves to be at a better club & winning medals regularly.

Cunt.

Better as in more trophies. So yes, there are better clubs in that sense. I think I might join in the choosing what the other person meant. I can't believe you don't think hugo deserves to be at a club who win trophies. But if you think hugo isn't good enough then that's up to you. Blah blah blah.
Of all the wankers on the board, you are top banana.

Actually I thought the whole handing over of the trophy was a bit shambolic, didn't seem to have the same sense of occasion as when a trophy is handed over at Wembley. The camera angle was also rubbish, as they caught two men running across the shot just after Hugo lifted the cup. Then to cap it all, the person nearest Hugo is Rylan Clark's doppleganger!
I don't know what was worse... the two guys on suits running across Hugo AS he lifted it, or that attention seeking Gooner* Giroud positioning himself directly in front of, and under the trophy to totally obscure Hugo and make it look like HE'D lifted it!

*I know he's Chelsea now, but he'll always be a preening little Gooner Cunt to me!

I don't know what was worse... the two guys on suits running across Hugo AS he lifted it, or that attention seeking Gooner* Giroud positioning himself directly in front of, and under the trophy to totally obscure Hugo and make it look like HE'D lifted it!

*I know he's Chelsea now, but he'll always be a preening little Gooner Cunt to me!
He's been taking special needs cunt classes from Terry

Back
Top Bottom