Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I doubt their is a clause specifically in relation to Real or PSG but there will certainly be financial safeguards for us in the event an other club makes approach. The significance of contracts is being massively overstated- all it means is a higher pay packet for Poch and greater financial safeguards for us. Poch will remain our manager because at this time it suits both parities, the movement it doesn’t he won’t.

He may be a true yid and go home and away, but (at least his Espn articles I’ve read) are poisonous, melting, exaggeration-for-effect, speculative garbage. And you should tell him I said that.

If Poch was willing to walk out in a year if Levy didn’t stump up big cash, it’s ludicrous to believe he’s have taken the step of having his staff and himself sign new 5 year deals that will be more expensive and difficult to get out of in 12 months - certainly not before the transfer window even gets underway.

The wage structure doesn’t more resemble a mid-table club than the clubs above us. We’re 6th in revenue and 6th in basic wages. On top of that we’ve spent significantly more than our rivals on infrastructure, and have the highest bonus structure in the league.

Revenue drives spending, as we make more we will spend more. The reason there’s a gulf in our wage bill is the massive gilt in sponsorship revenue that exists. Cut United revenue in half next year and see how many of those Sanchez salaries they start shifting. Christ, even Chelsea have reeled spending in within their turnover. City cooks their books with faux-sponsorships, they’re literally the only top club that isn’t operating within their revenue budget. They spend more than us because they make more than us.

That article is a shit attempt at plagiarizing John Thomas John Thomas , honestly. Croce can fuck off, he’s a cunt getting paid to rip off forum nutters.
Agree on Poch.

In wages we are closer to the clubs below us than above us. That's a fact. Agree though about infrastructure and the bonus structure, and most of the other things you wrote.

Anyway, my point is that you can disagree with someone without calling them a cunt, and that you want someone to take a hit out on them etc etc. I think other Spurs fans deserve this, particularly someone who's done the hard miles over the fallow years supporting the club.

Kind of ironic coming from the guy threatens to beat up anybody that disagrees with him

It’s so obvious that it’s tongue in cheek. How could anyone take his comedy threats seriously? People shouldn’t be so sensitive. How would you beat up a nobody on a forum anyway? It’s laughable that people get offended.

It’s so obvious that it’s tongue in cheek. How could anyone take his comedy threats seriously? People shouldn’t be so sensitive. How would you beat up a nobody on a forum anyway? It’s laughable that people get offended.
Lol I don't take his threats seriously, but you very well know he's not joking. I just thinking he's a very stupid guy that's all

Lol I don't take his threats seriously, but you very well know he's not joking. I just thinking he's a very stupid guy that's all

Of course I'm fucking joking.

Like I'd seriously mean death threats, especially to numpties like you, you 'stupid guy.

The 'gut you like a pig...a pig' line is from a fucking film too! (I can't remember which one though.).

Anyway I've not come back to debate this kind of horseshit with people I don't have all that much time for, so I'll leave it there.

Night, you quaint little cockatoo!

P.s yes I fucking love musicals! The greatest showman is awesome.

Of course I'm fucking joking.

Like I'd seriously mean death threats, especially to numpties like you, you 'stupid guy.

The 'gut you like a pig...a pig' line is from a fucking film too! (I can't remember which one though.).

Anyway I've not come back to debate this kind of horseshit with people I don't have all that much time for, so I'll leave it there.

Night, you quaint little cockatoo!

P.s yes I fucking love musicals! The greatest showman is awesome.

I think weird British humour doesn’t translate too well to overseas members. Comedy violence has a rich heritage here. I don’t expect everyone to understand, but I know where you’re coming from. Take Doug and Dinsdale Piranha for example, and Spiny Norman the 200 foot long hedgehog who represented Dinsdale’s paranoia. Fucking funny.

Last edited:
Agree on Poch.

In wages we are closer to the clubs below us than above us. That's a fact. Agree though about infrastructure and the bonus structure, and most of the other things you wrote.

Anyway, my point is that you can disagree with someone without calling them a cunt, and that you want someone to take a hit out on them etc etc. I think other Spurs fans deserve this, particularly someone who's done the hard miles over the fallow years supporting the club.
Are they really hard miles if it’s your livelihood?

Outside of that, the point is that we don’t need “one of our own” making up and publishing the same ridiculous, wildly speculative, and completely anti-Spurs “the sky is falling” shite-paper garbage that all the gooner, dipper, and chav paid journos are already writing.

There’s nothing true or original in anything he wrote. The difference is people look at that drivel and say “he’s a proper Yid with connections, so clearly Poch is still planning on leaving next season if they don’t sign Bale. Croce said so.”

So, yes, he’s a cunt. Everything I’ve ever read from him has the air of “look at Tottenham, England’s biggest little club”. He might follow Spurs, but he doesn’t like them.

Are they really hard miles if it’s your livelihood?

Outside of that, the point is that we don’t need “one of our own” making up and publishing the same ridiculous, wildly speculative, and completely anti-Spurs “the sky is falling” shite-paper garbage that all the gooner, dipper, and chav paid journos are already writing.

There’s nothing true or original in anything he wrote. The difference is people look at that drivel and say “he’s a proper Yid with connections, so clearly Poch is still planning on leaving next season if they don’t sign Bale. Croce said so.”

So, yes, he’s a cunt. Everything I’ve ever read from him has the air of “look at Tottenham, England’s biggest little club”. He might follow Spurs, but he doesn’t like them.

So many Spurs fans are the same. They get a pass because they’ve got a season ticket. They’ve ruined it for me at any rate. Let them wallow in misery - I feel no connection to them at all.

Back
Top Bottom