Tottenham Hotspur v. Leicester City - Sunday 13th May - 15:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

poch is happy with 4th, his thank you video and this team selection says it all. players too. half of them thinking about the world cup and the rest are on the beach. only KWP and Eriksen bucking the trend.

Have to agree with this. Wanyama is more of a liability than Sissoko atm which speaks volumes!
Sissoko is a bit player like Fellaini over at United. He has his role which is as a defensive screen with the green light to take the ball and go on the odd break with his speed.

Problem is Wanyama fills pretty much the same role so we have two guys doing the same thing (on his day Wanyama is miles ahead but he is obviously not having one of those). So we have two guys trying to fill the same shoes and one of them is obviously playing hurt

overly harsh
Really? I thought I was being nice.

He has been porous through the middle, was at fault on the second goal, and hasn't contributed almost anything to our attack. It isn't that I think he is shit or anything, he is either nursing an injury or just off the pace.

Really? I thought I was being nice.

He has been porous through the middle, was at fault on the second goal, and hasn't contributed almost anything to our attack. It isn't that I think he is shit or anything, he is either nursing an injury or just off the pace.
you have missed all of his urgency in attack then

KWP has been culpable for the goals

We’ve had a lot worse first half performances lately. Being let down by a CM pair with no creativity. This is partly Poch’s fault as he could play Dele there. But this needs addressing in the summer even if we retain Dembele and Winks gets fit.

You just know these commentators have only watched us maybe two or three times this season. Completely talking out of their hoop the whole half. Making so many 'yer da' style comments about our players/season it's just laughable!

Back
Top Bottom