Tottenham Hotspur v. Leicester City - Sunday 13th May - 15:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Son, Dele and Foyth on.
Lamela, Wanyama and Sissoko off.

Plz.

Of course we will see 3 subs at half-time.
As is tradition - and wise - in the world of football.

giphy.gif

I fear that if our players didn’t care about finishing higher than Woolwich two years ago, they won’t give much more of a fuck about finishing higher than ‘pool. Damn shame that such things don’t seem to mean more to them. Liverpool will be DELIGHTED if they finish higher than us.

Yeah 2nd, 3rd, 4th are no different to them. Very few of the players really care about rivalries.

Moura is quaity - not quite there yet.

Lamela simply flatters to deceive. So inventive but the final ball is just not there

Dier and Alderweireld look like 2nd best centre backs.

Kane not doing enough in my book and on today's showing Vardy would be my England pick. Just not imposing hinself as you would expect.

Eriksen the heartbeat. Always probing. Ajways available.

Agree with all points other than the vardy Kane one.

This is still a very winnable game, just need to not be so wasteful and we've got to make a switch early to solidify the midfield. Wanyama is nowhere up to it, get Sanchez on and move Dier to mid.
Time for the patented Pochettino threat of murder at half time and we come out swinging

I'm so glad we don't have to win this to cement top 4..... I'm nervous enough as it is but I think if we needed to win for top 4 I'd be full on panic mode.....

I fear that if our players didn’t care about finishing higher than Woolwich two years ago, they won’t give much more of a fuck about finishing higher than ‘pool. Damn shame that such things don’t seem to mean more to them. Liverpool will be DELIGHTED if they finish higher than us.

....Esp. considering how they've been mugging us and our players off all season on s/media.

...Also see FA.

Why is it we can't seem to foster a siege mentality when it comes to these kind of scenarios? ...Can be used for motivation if we let it.

Back
Top Bottom